Trainz videos

TransDEM: Step-by-Step

Here's yet another TransDEM Tutorial.

This tutorial is a little different, though, in that it emphasizes creating Orthophotos along your entire route, quickly and easily, using TransDEM's "Map Tile Method".

No longer will you be faced with the tedious task of manually creating multiple Basemapz for your satellite images.

If this interests you, check out the following:

DARTrider,
That was really nice. We don't see Burlington in a lot of videos. They have one of the most striking liveries and one of my favorites.

Did I see a GP20 in one of the lash-ups? If so, where the heck did that come from?

Thanks for a really cool showing of the CB&Q engines.

Heinrich505

DARTrider,
That was really nice. We don't see Burlington in a lot of videos. They have one of the most striking liveries and one of my favorites.

Did I see a GP20 in one of the lash-ups? If so, where the heck did that come from?

Thanks for a really cool showing of the CB&Q engines.

Heinrich505

Thanks! There's no GP20 in there, but there is a GP9. It's from JointedRail. Too bad really, we could use GP20s for Trainz.

I'm starting my YouTube Channel in Full Swing

I'm back from 2 years off of Trainz, and I'm working on 2 projects. The Chicago Rail Project is still my life's work, but it was suggested that I create a smaller route to show off my skills first. That said, here's my first video in a build series about the Union Pacific Boone Subdivision, in Carroll County, IA. https://www.youtube.com/embed/kfn54OHR3qA

Back