Trainz videos

Dartrider,
Absolutely loved the Burlington CB&Q show in your video. My first HO train set was by TYCO and featured the Burlington GP-20 #5628. I have tried to reskin a GP 20 into that livery, but I can never get the stripes right and my reskinning skills are not good. I keep hoping that version might pop up someday in Trainz.

CB&Q have always had one of the sharpest and distinctive liveries among railroads.

I had to go searching for the white Burlington cabooses, because they looked so cool and I can't believe I missed getting them all this time. If I hadn't seen them in your video, I still wouldn't have them.

Thanks again for the cool video.

Regards,
Heinrich505

Dartrider,
Absolutely loved the Burlington CB&Q show in your video. My first HO train set was by TYCO and featured the Burlington GP-20 #5628. I have tried to reskin a GP 20 into that livery, but I can never get the stripes right and my reskinning skills are not good. I keep hoping that version might pop up someday in Trainz.

CB&Q have always had one of the sharpest and distinctive liveries among railroads.

I had to go searching for the white Burlington cabooses, because they looked so cool and I can't believe I missed getting them all this time. If I hadn't seen them in your video, I still wouldn't have them.

Thanks again for the cool video.

Regards,
Heinrich505

Thank you for the positivity, Heinrich! I too enjoy the CB&Q, with its awesome livery and rich history. I'm thinking about CB&Q cabeese for Timetable Trainz someday...
Crazytrain made a CB&Q GP20, but it's sadly not for release. Glad you enjoyed it!

Testing the power on Dragons Pass steepest grade challenge who has the power to make it up the 7% grade on the pass?

Switching the Big Creek mill on the Tillamook line.
Follow the SP engines as they move around the Big Creek saw mill.

you know how to use the instantload command for open freight cars right?

Uh, I haven't thought about using that. Didn't know much about it. I just leave 'em empty or fill them myself. I think the instantload command only loads one product at a time and certain cars don't have those products.

Last edited:
Back