Trainz videos

During the 50's and 60's the Union Tank Car company had a car repair facility in the Northern Pacific Laurel yard. Follow the switch engine as it works around the UTLX facility.

Hi Gary! I love seeing your screenshots and videos posted. I wish we had newer coaches for NCL! I am going to have to do some playing with Billings and Laurel, but I don't have any sessions. Are there any sessions out there for it? No problem if not, I can do what you are doing in your videos!

Thank you so much Forester. Much appreciated. There are no sessions available for Billings and Laurel mainly because I have never tried to upload the route due to the fact I used so many assets that are not on the DLS.

Ah, well, understood. It would be great if there were more northern tier routes around, they are pretty scarce! :) I do have your 1960 version from the DLS, but it looks like I deleted a bunch of missing assets, because it says Modified and there are missing bridges, etc. It is the 31-Oct-2018 upload date version 4.5. Maybe I will have to roll up my sleeves and see if I can do some updating. I might try re-downloading it now that I have more payware under my belt and a lot of third party assets, and see where I am at.

Last edited:
Okaaay, apparently YT is too dumb to show thumbnails today... EDIT: Ah, there we go after like 1h...

Last edited:
Hello, great stuff over here - thanks for sharing.

Today I felt it was time for a new "Progress Video" of my Milwaukee Road Alberton-Avery route. The route has been decorated to the point you can see at the video in the first scene. During footage capture I saw that the route needs some more detailes here and than - a bit more grass and things like that.

Your's TUME

Since TTZ hasn't a YouTube channel, I decided to make one. Go on over, send a comment, maybe even like and subscribe, if you're into that. Enjoy!

Decided to go a bit overboard on this trailer vid, the music kind of speaks for that notion. Okarche, OK module trailer!

Back