Trainz videos

Starting up speedbuilds once more, with a clip of operations at the end. Also actually mixing my music now, which is fun. Takes more time to actually make the mix than it does to even edit the raw footage itself! It's great, really.

Cheers,
SM

(I have a second video, but can only post 1 :( )
Testing TANE with Bandicam, and super elevation, some people have told me it is too elevated, I wanna hear your thoughts! Comment on the video or reply with advice!

Testing TANE with Bandicam, and super elevation, some people have told me it is too elevated, I wanna hear your thoughts! Comment on the video or reply with advice!

It does seem a little steep. I'd say go half of that and you'd be good.

Check this one out. Curve is rated for speeds around 90-100mph. Your curve seems like it'd be more fitting for the 200mph TGV trains lol

4629778857_864b557ef8_b.jpg

Sorry about the screw up. I just installed Bandicam and like a kid with a new toy I made some videos and like a kid I decided to post one. Obviously I have no clue as to how to post a video in Trainz!! I would be forever grateful if some Trainzer would take the time to walk me through the steps needed to post a video in this thread.

Easiest way to do that is upload it to youtube or vemo, then you can create a link to post here, but when you go to post it here, click the Insert Video button that looks like a film strip.
Sorry about the screw up. I just installed Bandicam and like a kid with a new toy I made some videos and like a kid I decided to post one. Obviously I have no clue as to how to post a video in Trainz!! I would be forever grateful if some Trainzer would take the time to walk me through the steps needed to post a video in this thread.

Back