Trainz videos

This one is the joint VR-SAR Overland from Adelaide, passing the Sunshine silos and making its way along the "Up Independent Through" track in Tottenham Yard.

cheers
Graeme

A quick test with the Hokkaido Shinkansen E5 H5 Repaint. Original Train by Hirochi and repaint by Alexmaria. I wanted to test a section of my new Shinkansen Route from Sumoto Station to Kitabiko station through the city of Asadaka. Icarus Shinkansen v 2.0 is a fantasy route that I'm buidling. Bear in mind that this is work in progress and that the Trainz a new Era version shown here has bugs. Especially the tunnel light bug is annoying.

The Four to Midnight Shift
Northern Pacific Laurel yard. Spring 1962.
Four trains enter the interchange yard during this shift. First the NP eastbound 604 aka the Fruit Train followed by CB&Q #78 from Denver. Later in the shift GN #79 will arrive at the east end of the yard followed by CB&Q #79 from Omaha. Two of these trains are transporting stock that will need to be fed and watered before they are sent east on NP #602 which will be made up here in Laurel. NP 604 is pulling reefers that need to be iced as well as some mechanical reefers that need to be checked for fuel level. Withing a year the mechanicals will completely replace the reefers requiring ice. The GN and CB&Q trains will interchange cars that will be sent out early the next day.
Turn on the sound

Whipped this up today...

** BEST EXPERIENCED IN FULL SCREEN AND HD **

Matt

Last edited:
Hello to all the friends of the trainz community! In my first post I will leave you some videos of our advances in trainz! Greetings to all from Argentina.

Last edited:

Putting together Northern Pacific train #604.
Train # 604 was one of NP's eastbound freight trains during the glory days of the NP. This freight originated in the Laurel MT yard and traveled to Chicago hauling stock and freight that had been delivered to the NP Laurel yard from points along the CB&Q and GN railroads. As 604 departed Laurel, eastbound train #600 arrived and quickly departed with a new crew and and a few cars added. 600 would quickly overtake and pass 604 on its trip to Chicago.

Switching refinery and stockyard in Billings MT
Early 1960's
While the switch engine waited on the track outside the yard office, our foreman obtained his switching orders for the beginning of the shift. The switch list read as follows:
Pick up the 3 loaded stock cars at Union Stockyard
Spot the 3 stock cars on the stock siding
Back to stock yard 2 Spot the 3 empties on stock 1 No need to uncouple
Drive to refinery and pick up GATX tanks on refinery 2
Pull the tanks back Leave them on the siding
Pick up the 3 stocks Couple to the tanks and pull the string back to end of siding
Couple to the hoppers on the power siding

We pick up the switch engine on its way to the stock siding and follow it until NP train #604 picks up the stock and tanks.

G'day everyone,
This video depicts the Intercapital Daylight in early 1982 and takes us from Mangalore in Victoria to the border town of Albury. The Daylight ran between Melbourne and Sydney.

Scenes: Approaching Mangalore, Mangalore, Avenel, BG / SG cross near Monea, Reedy Creek near Locksley, Longwood, Creighton, Euroa, Benalla, Winton, Glenrowan, Alumatta and Wangaratta, Springhurst, Chiltern, Barnawartha, Wodonga West, Wodonga through Coal Sidings, Murray River Bridge, Murray River flats, approaching Albury South signalbox, Albury Platform 1.
Hope you enjoy and apologies for the poor sound quality in places.
cheers
Graeme

Railfanning Chicago, Illinois on the the "Western Avenue corridor", which is the right-of-way between Global 1/Wood Street and Blue Island crossing.

In this video, CLW B-HBDU, a CSX yard transfer, and Amtrak all converge in the busiest section of tracks west of Union Station.

Last edited:
Back