Trainz videos

the map is up cima sub by chrisracer and the song was originally kashmir but i had to change it due to copyright :(

Conrail In North Jersey: Lehigh Line

A few run run bys on my HO Conrail North Jersey layout in TS12. I tried bringing it and my Conrail St. Louis into TANE and that is going to be a long, rough process so I've put that off for a while, probably never.

I've accepted I'll only being building from the ground up in TANE.

Enjoy.

-J Pibbs

They are related to my Trainz Series, called Trainz adventures, it follows the adventures of three engines: big George, a union Pacific big boy, Larry, a red santa fe f7 class, and Spamcam, a green deltic, as they travel across the Trainz universe, meeting new engines along the way. They live on the country and City USA route. With their friends.

Their friends are named : Judy, a Baltimore and Ohio Diesel, the ghost of her twin brother, Jerome (who hates Spamcam and his pranks and blames him for his death in episode 2 and is therefore the Villain), Jeff and Jane, the yellow Santa Fe Diesel twins, Johnathan, a union Pacific DDA40X, James And Jeremy, the NYC Diesel twins.

Trains don't have pet names, nor personalities ... They are machines, controlled by humans, to move freight from place to place, to generate revenue for a transportation company, so they can make profit ... They don't run trains for the fun of it, cause it looks cool ... It is a business

Southern PS-4 and NYC K5b

I have heard of these engines, since Virtual Motive Divisions has been long gone, they have become really rare, yes, i'm aware that they were payware, which causes some holdback :eek:, for anyone who doesn't know of these engines (even though longtime trainz fans will know of these), they were the first to feature stuff that was later reimplemented by Lilb, the running numbers and the animated features, if you want to see footage of them in action, here is some of the PS-4, older fans of trainz will recognize this

Last edited by a moderator:
Back