Trainz videos

It's strange how I can tolerate the low frame rate issues much better when I am driving the train rather than watching a video...

Nice videos though. Thanks!

Do you mind me asking how you got that camera angle? Like when you were "walking" beside the train. (At 0:40)
That was Shift+PageUp in free camera mode. But i don't know if it works in TS12 (that video is from TANE). Also there it is possible to change the FOV (Ctrl+ mouse scroll), i've changed it to minimal.

Last edited:
I finally got Bandicam, which I will HIGHLY suggest for videos, to work with T:ANE. This solved my audio not being recorded in TS12. So, definitely a huge improvement there. Here's a sample clip, more will be processing... using cloakedghost's wonderful locomotives. These required editing after CDP file import. Something about icon .texture files it does not like, removed those and reference in config.txt fixes them. No other editing necessary.
Take a very close look at the reflection in the water.

Here's another interesting thing... cabin sway for something that never had it, cloakedghost's locomotive used here.
Again, this is in T:ANE.

Hi
That's not correct I have sway cabins in 2009 in Polish and Russian locos
herlev

I was showing this locomotive, in particular, didn't have the sway before. Now it does. I was NOT trying to say everything was missing sway before. LOL

TUME's Milwaukee Road S3 4-8-4 (in development) on a test run at the Avery-Drexel-Route of the new Trainz A New Era (T:ANE) railroad simulator by N3V-Games. Still the 4-8-4 locomotive needs to be completed but you can already enjoy Trainz: A New Era.

Your's TUME

I could've swore I posted this here, but I guess I forgot. Also apologies for the missing thumbnail. YouTube decided it doesn't need one apparently. Enjoy! :)

Back