Trainz videos

Great to see you are still around VIA6415! I still have your Christmas M420, coach and caboose in TRS19! Great video, and the train looks great, the only thing I might change is the smoke effect as it looks a bit like a steamer coming up the hill. I have more of your creations in T:ANE I need to move up to TRS19, like your WHRC assets, the CNR GX-1 60 Turbine, Cogwell Lines, DCI, DPR, and a whole bunch more, including a ton of UTM files I need to figure out why. Great stuff all! Also have your Dragons Pass and CNR Abandon Valley routes, butnever did resolve all the missing assets. Great contributions!

Great to see you are still around VIA6415! I still have your Christmas M420, coach and caboose in TRS19! Great video, and the train looks great, the only thing I might change is the smoke effect as it looks a bit like a steamer coming up the hill. I have more of your creations in T:ANE I need to move up to TRS19, like your WHRC assets, the CNR GX-1 60 Turbine, Cogwell Lines, DCI, DPR, and a whole bunch more, including a ton of UTM files I need to figure out why. Great stuff all! Also have your Dragons Pass and CNR Abandon Valley routes, butnever did resolve all the missing assets. Great contributions!

You still have that old junk lol :hehe: Its good to see ya too, go ahead that stuff is community freeware now so you can do as you wish with it. TR19 update's are out I made most shod still work they do for me.

watch

A 1940th journey along the 12 km long Torup-Hyltebruk line

Presented session completely AI controlled.
You can see different types of steam locos, railcars, DEVA and locomotors.

DeadPoolMx55, is that the Canadian route, or are you actually working on the Columbia Gorge between Washington State and Oregon? That would be Outstanding!

Since I recently hit 120 subscribers on my channel, TVRC (The virtual railroading channel), I've decided to upload a video with that title. Its a bunch of Mojave Sub clips.
Enjoy!
Shhh, next video is going to be Burlington Northern - themed Stay tuned!

Back