Trainz videos

Finally, after a LONG absence from Trainz, i am back. This is a video i made. It's on a test route i made, but whatever. It's a video.

Here is a video I made showing some post-processing effects being used in Trainz.

I'm using Bloom, a colour adjustment, and Depth of Field. :D

Kieran.

Awful editing on the screen ... what the heck was I looking at, your monitor ? ... Totally obtrusive horn blowing, outside of the normal horn blowing regulations (1 long, 1 long, 2 shorts, 1 long) ... I don't know what was more annoying ... possibly the radio transmission which was so garbled that it sounded like they had 2 sticks of Bazooka bubble gum, or chew, wadded in both cheeks

Last edited:
Awful editing on the screen ... what the heck was I looking at, your monitor ? ... Totally obtrusive horn blowing, outside of the normal horn blowing regulations (1 long, 1 long, 2 shorts, 1 long) ... I don't know what was more annoying ... possibly the radio transmission which was so garbled that it sounded like they had 2 sticks of Bazooka bubble gum, or chew, wadded in both cheeks
Well first off I blew the horn so everyone can hear the sound of it in cab and the Doppler Effect on the outside. The radio was a added scanner feed for a more realistic setting. The video was made as a spare of the moment, and I have just recently got a new computer and monitor so I am still tweaking the settings and ratios.

Back