Trainz videos

North Yorkshire - Part

This is a route that I have been working on since TRS2004, commenced with a selected portion of private line from Pateley Bridge to Lofthouse, hence to the dam constructions at Angram and Scar.
Over time enlarged to include Harrogate, Starbeck and surrounding area, it now extends to include the Main North Eastern Line from York to Northallerton
The current construction of the route is set pre WW1 so there is a lot of work to sort out the ECJS services.
Also includes Leeds, Harrogate line from Bramhope, Harrogate north to Northallerton together with adjacent branch lines.
It is currently being upgrades to include the corresponding NER Line Diagrams.
The video, abt. 2 mins duration below is of the 1:02am train out of Newcastle to York which comprise a NER B16 coupled to 3 Newcastle and York Sets No. 123, each made up of a XCLV, XTV and 2 XBV, this totals 3 x 4 carriages to accommodate 29 first and 164 third class seats.
This is the first time that I have used this video capture program "Movavi" so a few mistakes.
So I now have running sessions from 2:15 out of the Newcastle Portal which is 30 min. away from the York Portal at a set maximum speed of 80mph with other consists running all day.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2kzyufupjpd3tsw/NER 102am Newcastle to York 3 x Set123.mp4?dl=0

A TRS19 layout based on over 40 miles of real world prototypical rail route running east from Wilsons Mills to the outskirts of Goldsboro and then south to Mount Olive, which is home to the Mount Olive Pickle Plant, all located in the inner coast plains of North Carolina. The rich, sandy soil found in this region is some of the state's best farmland. This route is used by CSX, Norfolk Southern and Amtrak. A wide variety of industries can be found on this route. Terrain for the route has been generated by TransDEM. An image of the route map can be found in the CDP. Thanks to all the content developers who make routes such as this one possible. A special thanks to Dave Snow, Vulcan, Jointed Rail, and Euphod for their custom content! Lots of scenery and attention to detail so this layout will require a computer with good graphics handling capability. Setting is 1980s. This is a multi-seasonal layout. Minimum requirements are TRS19 with all hot fixes applied, all free DLCs downloaded and installed, and you must have your Shader quality set to ULTRA. Uses my TRS19 PBR Parallax procedural track with animated junctions, 3D PBR ground Textures and TurfFX/Clutter effects.

For more on this route see this link:

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...Mills-amp-Mount-Olive-official-support-thread

Bob

Back