Trainz videos

Turning the Q.
For many years the CB&Q RR ran a daily passenger train, Train #29, from Denver CO to Billings MT. The following day the passenger returned from billings to Denver as Train #30 after the the power had been turned and the the baggage car moved to the opposite end. Follow the operation on this video.

Last edited:
I choose the video button and am instructed to fill in the URL for the video which I do and get only the URL number not the video pic. What's wrong with my procedure?
i also did that on my thread: https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?143676-diorama-4-in-1&p=1652465&posted=1#post1652465
but i should have fill the url of my movie on my youtube-home ... with "watch" in it ...
you can see what i mean if you rightclick on the movie and choose "copy web adress" or some like that ... paste it in notepad and you see the complete link ...
... then you get this:

grtz
daveric

Early morning switch in Billings.
It's 6:00AM MST in Billings MT. The southbound CB&Q passenger train #30 from Billings to Denver must leave within the hour. The morning switch crew needs to pull the passenger cars to the depot and then switch the east industrial site. Follow the action.

Last edited:

The Virginia Appalachians part 1 Includes the middle of the grade at Wabun, Va on the Former N&W and Virginian mainlines just west of Roanoke.

Last edited:
Hey Robertkl! Liked the last vid post. Quick question... That lead "Blue Devil" CN/IC engine.. Personal reskin of payware or? Love it and would like to get my hands on one if possible.

Back