Planet Auran not responding

fixitdude74

Fixitdude
i haven't been on for a while, and went to register my s/n for trainz classic on my planet auran profile and the servers down and has been down for a few days.

Any idea how long it will be down?

Hi golfingrobert

If memory serves me correct Planet Auran hasn't been functional for quite some time.

Cheers

AJ

it has been working at the times I've used it for the past week no problems with DL station or FTP or changing my details on Planet Auran.

But today I noticed all access to the forums and web sites was nearly non existent. This is the first time I've been able to get online here all day.

Although it may not be the problem now, I suspect the company financial problems will impact on the servers here in terms of bandwidth or even if they continue to exist under the auran.com domain.

Not at all. The Planet Auran problem has been around for a while. As far as the forum goes, you're here aren't you?

Cheers

AJ

I have Trainz Classics, into what file do i put my downloaded items into, im currently going to download from RBR railways sites etc as Auran is down..
thank you Nathan.

I note on the Australian companies register that Auran Developments moved into Liquidation on 16th January, and that on 7th January charges were made on the assets of other Auran companies........could be why we are offline despite best intentions of those still at Auran.

They got your money. Thats ALL that matters!
My glass is half full, yours must be half empty. Have you really had that bad of an experience. The DLS is up and the forum is still here. All is well here on my end. I prefer to be positive in life as I find it opens more doors for me.

My glass is half full, yours must be half empty. Have you really had that bad of an experience. The DLS is up and the forum is still here. All is well here on my end. I prefer to be positive in life as I find it opens more doors for me.

Hmmmm.....I think he (Louis_Fodge) has run out of doors and glasses.

Have fun,
Ron

Back