Help with My Messup

smash

Whos on First?
I have an issue I need to remedy. I did a lot of cut and paste in surveyor with scenery and groundtextures.
The first problem I created was coping all the scenery(Trees). What I decided to do was use Trainz Objects to replace all the trees with non existence kuid.
Well I removed something like 80,000 trees altogether. Mistake number two.
The problem I have now got is that I have no more trees... visible. But a closer look at map view shows what appear to be
Trees...? see pic below. I can only assume that is what is there because the only place where the white spots are where trees used to be.
Now after all that my question is "is there anything I can do now?".
My reason for asking is because there is still noticable caching going on even with nothing in that area. :(

ooops2uf5.jpg

Any help is welcomed.

Kenny

And Before you ask No.

Have you tried going into surveyor and deleting the missing assets. It might not work, but then again, it might. From the looks of the map, the attatchment points for the trees are still there. Do you get the dreaded black screen when you load the map that assets are missing?

Have you tried going into surveyor and deleting the missing assets. It might not work, but then again, it might. From the looks of the map, the attatchment points for the trees are still there. Do you get the dreaded black screen when you load the map that assets are missing?

Yea I have already tried the delete missing.:( Nope i dont get The BSOD .
Thanks for the suggestions
Kenny

I beleive I just aswered my own question. Take a blank baseboard copy the scenery over what is on a baseboard with scenery and watch it disappear.
I will do further testing.
Kenny.

Edit: Just tested and confirmed that in this case it works.

Last edited:
Back