UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Matt, - did you just criticise the master?! I'll have you know that's good honest British coal induced industrial smog and not a single volcano was involved in creating that thick yellow brown goodness.

re post #1623 Railwoodman.

Thanks for the compliment Matt, It's clag from PRR J1 that passed through a few mins before.

re post #1624 KotangaGirl.

Yes it was burning good honest British coal.
Anne, that is a very nice Xmas card/greeting that you show in the UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version) thread #17503.

A couple of shots of a WIP (Not a volcano in sight (Yet) ).

BR....ScR/NBR

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, Ken

re post # 1628 Ardeashir

Good shot of 31551.

re post #1627 KotangaGirl

Congrats Anne, on your first route Cairnrigg to Balessie. Pre-grouping Scotland. Trainz build 4.6, keep up the good work.

aKP Somewhere ScR, a WIP

Cheers, evilcrow

Very nice Ken, - I do like the look of your WIP ScR route.

And thank you; - I feel very nervous about uploading a layout/route in case people laugh at it and think I'm silly and can't build a Trainz layout for toffee. But I have had a lot of fun with Cairnrigg to Balessie so I hope others will like it too.

Cairnrigg to Balessie. A Reid 'H' class would be an unlikely visitor, but I fancied giving Ed's new NBR coaches a run.

rvU93cb.jpg

9zpZQBZ.jpg

SPAkcKq.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Ian :) I had a rocky start with TS2019 and I was a bit of a Luddite over the Early Access version, but now everything seems to have come together nicely and is working as it should. So yes you could say I'm a '19 convert amd I'm liking the new version a lot.

Lovely. A great picture to start the New Year off with evilcrow. That sky and I can feel the early morning chill, - brilliant.

That’s a great shot! As regards location, I feel as if I could travel north a bit from Riccarton, turn right and arrive there!
Best wishes
Ian

re posts #1638 KotangaGirl and #1639 IanOHoseason

Thanks for the compliment Anne and Ian. It's a work in progress, somewhere north of the border, a fictional location.

A couple of screenshots:

Cheers, Ken

re posts #1638 KotangaGirl and #1639 IanOHoseason

Thanks for the compliment Anne and Ian. It's a work in progress, somewhere north of the border, a fictional location.

A couple of screenshots:

Cheers, Ken

Back