UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Hi Robd - no, the H4 is from the DLS, by trainboi1. Jayholland does a C1 on the DLS but does not currently offer a GNR livery version. Lielestosbrat supplies the N2 in GNR livery. Sadly johnwhelan's and edh6's Stirling singles are of an earlier era for the ECJS 1914-1922 setting. I know that the GNR and LNER were double heading some of the ECJS/ECML trains out of Kings Cross between 1914 and 1924 using GNR 4-4-0s (not seen a shot of a GNR C2 4-4-2 on double heading) but no GNR 4-4-0 or C2 4-4-2 on either the DLS or payware. Technically, there should be the 10:15 GNR express for Leeds in one of the four western platforms but I have no GNR coaches, certainly none that suit the set used on the 10:15 between 1914 and 1922. No plans to commission any either ("cough" kengreen - are you reading?"cough") since my list of ECJS, NER and LNER "to-do" stuff with Paul remains rather long. Six more coach types required to complete the 11:20 a.m. and 2:20 p.m. departures, plus the NER TPO for the head of the 10 a.m. down Scotch Express between York and Edinburgh. No plans to build the stock for the ECJS overnight trains (well not yet anyways).
KotangaGirl, thanks for the good words.
Evertrainz, great shot of an early 1960s WCML service there! What time did 3K61 run and what were its origin and destination?

Last edited:
Hi borderreiver, I wasn’t able to set the headcode 100% accurate due to the nature of the script, but it is based on a Flickr shot of 3K07, the 11:25 Euston – Crewe Parcels service. I created the quick scene based on another Flickr shot near Lichfield.

UK..................BR/ER/GCR MET

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

re posts #1353 robd and #1354 KotangaGirl

Thank you both for the kind compliments.

UK..................BR/ER/GCR MET

Cheers, evilcrow

Wow, you've really caught the spirit of the Met there Evilcrow. Loving the old diamond sign, is that Rickmansworth? If so, you've done it well.

re post #1359 MF01 and #1360 chris30sg.
Thank you both for the compliment.

It's a fictional version of Rickmansworth.

The old diamond station sign is a reskin of "Sign Camp Coffee" <kuid217096:701037> by BobSanders/John Whelan.
A few pictures on the web to obtain the colours, an idea of the size, Paint Dot Net using "Shapes", the Font "BankGothic MdBT", resize the image to 256 x 256 and away you go.
Please use the sign as a template in the screenshot below should you wish to make your own.

With thanks to BobSanders and John Whelan.

Cheers, evilcrow

Evilcrow, thank you for that. I have a few stations the would suit that. I will give it a go, but you've been really helpful and that means a lot. I love your route, would you ever consider releasing it at all? You've most certainly caught the metroland vibe.

Back