UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

UK..........LSWR/SR.

b9f230d827c619f9b0929dc991860739.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

Beutifull shots there Evilcrow. Are the layout on DLS? or (if not) any plans for upload?

cheers, Jan

evilcrow,

Your screenshots are really good, giving me the inspiration to make one or two more LSWR lattice signals.

Chris.

For sure Trainz can do with some more excellent signals, be they LSWR, GWR, LMS or LNER. I hope that you go with that inspiration Chris

RE Post #968 chrisaw

Thanks for the compliment, Chris.

Re post #969 borderreiver

I concur and a LSWR lattice gantry would be nice.

8ef0244ed72e5500d574fbc02d3aa058.jpg

Cheers Ken

Although not suitable for this location, try the existing LSWR gantries and signals and I'll see if I can adapt them to suite. It might just be a case of lopping one side off of the gantry and adding a combined signal to the list.

Chris.

Great shots Ken. I'm interested in how you're lighting your route for these shots - are you using post-processing effects and what environmental settings are you using?

Here's another Southern scene:

37660080944_459e2e2b2b_b.jpg

Paul

Re post #976 Paulsw2

Hello Paul,

I use "Post Processing Settings" that I tweak myself (TANE cannot save the settings at the moment), I also make use of Quick Drive weather settings when in pause mood.
The route you see is "Porchester and Bull's Well" by rumour3 who has set the "Environment settings" thus saving you a job, an excellent route by the way (alterations by myself).
Thank you for the compliment and also for your excellent models.

05e42db746babea3e2f9b8a9944d6383.jpg

Cheers Ken

Back