Page 41 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Great pics! Just wondering what the black hoppers are? Don't think I've seen them.

Paul

They're 3 ton granite wagons on the DLS by edh6.

Yes, they're mine. They're called "FR Granite Waggon", kuid2:403746:271:1

Thanks. I downloaded this wagon on 14 August - my memory is definitely going!

The Vale of Penwal(i. e. "Vest Pocket") Railway is coming along nicely. I just need to get that hall out of the way...
    ...And that bush on the road.

Photo copyright J. Penri Griffiths and Bill Wallace.

Default TRAINZ 2012 KINGS CROSS - NEWCASTLE OLDYFICATION

At Newton Hall Junction, (north of Durham), a summer Saturdays Blackpool - South Shields service crosses from the main line onto the Leamside branch.
    THIS IS THE TRAINZ 2012 KX - NEWCASTLE ROUTE MODIFIED INTO A 1960s` VERSION.]

Busy scene at Birtley - just South of Tyne Yard. WD on the Down Slow with empties from Consett to Low Fell, 9f approaches on the Up slow with vans for Whitemoor, EP for the Cross on the Up Fast, & a pair of Lowmacs are shunted on the incline towards the Caterpillar factory.]

Empty Stock from Newcastle to York Clifton C.S. crosses from Slow to Main Line at Ouston Jnc.
    THIS IS THE TRS 2012 KX - NEWCASTLE ROUTE MODIFIED INTO A 1960s` VERSION ]

Hey Bogieman , nice shots! You may be interested to know I am working on something similar and have been reskinning (with permission) some of marky7890's signalboxes to use on it. Here is Frankland signalbox from the Durham - Leamside line with it's predecessor (Menheniot box) beside it.

trainz 2013-12-08 21-29-42-52 par PinzaC55, on ipernity
    MSI Big Bang Xpower II-Intel i7 4960X-OCZ Revodrive 3 240GB SSD-Nvidia Titan X GPU-32GB G.Skill Ripjaws 2133Mhz RAM

Hi Lewisner,

pleased that you like my screenies, having been a trainzer for some time now I have followed your sterling work along with that of numerous other contributors. I think that its great to see recreations of the NE railways & industries on the computer screen, this is not only a game but has become an educational visual history that potentially can be easily accessible to many youngsters who may be reluctant to pick up books or visit museums.

Those signal box reskins are brilliant works of art - I hope to get my technophobe brain round it one day but in the meantime I`m just knocking buildings together in meccano mode, constantly looking for useful odds & sods on the dowload station. (Got to admit that it is fun though & I quite enjoy the construction side more than the actual train operations).

The project I`ve embarked upon is to convert the TRS2012 ECML creation into a 1960`s version between Retford & Newcastle, but that may have yet to be shortened due to computer capacity. So far I have `oldyfied` between Darlington Sta & Birtley North but still have to complete the complex constructions of Mainsforth & Chester Moor collieries. Undecided whether or not to retain Tyne Yard or do an earlier version, so I may jump that area for the time being & proceed from Low Fell northwards.

Will your project include routes towards the coast such as Penshaw - South Dock & Washington - Harton jnc? It looks interesting & I am looking forward to more good screenies.

Regards

BOGIEMAN

Northbound empties approach Coxhoe jnc.]

Moments later an EP passes on the Main line.

THIS IS THE TRS 2012 KX - NEWCASTLE ROUTE MODIFIED INTO A 1960s` VERSION.

nice shots all

a WIP progress screenie * Large screenshot*

Chris

DP1 on trial

Quote Originally Posted by BOGIEMAN View Post
    Busy scene at Birtley - just South of Tyne Yard. WD on the Down Slow with empties from Consett to Low Fell, 9f approaches on the Up slow with vans for Whitemoor, EP for the Cross on the Up Fast, & a pair of Lowmacs are shunted on the incline towards the Caterpillar factory.]
    Hi, please will you tell me where you got the WD from, I've not seen it before. Regards, Dave