UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Gam - the suburbans AB80153's screens, not in Symon's post. As an aside, if the suburban's are they are Paulz (and I agree they look like they are), then they're a different texture to the one's I got from him.

More WSR from me - at one of favourite locations for real pics.

5553Roebuck.jpg

5553Roebuck2.jpg

Anthony

Last edited:
Symon C said

The ones referred to in my post, by Jennifer, are not from that site, I've never purchased anything from there!

Sorry, guess i looked at the wrong shot.:confused:

KingGeorgeV.jpg

King George V heads a short rake along the Trecoll Bay branch.

Gam :)

Symon C said

The ones referred to in my post, by Jennifer, are not from that site, I've never purchased anything from there!

Sorry, guess i looked at the wrong shot.:confused:

Gam :)

No problem, I guessed that was the case! Still I didn't know about that site so I'll have a look, thanks :)

Nice shots everyone sorry to say no pictures from me in this post just this link to a complete Great Central Railway please enjoy.....

http://www.mediafire.com/?b9dr0i1tnp4

.....at the minute unfortunatly to see the mail drop apparatus you need to have the Train Driver add on installed, but all the other content should be on the DLS but I tried to build it using mainly built item, so therefor this is not completly accurate but if I was going for accuracy I would want to go the whole way with custom content so accurate stations and buildings can be included.

thanks lner

Now I am back with some pictures....:)

GCRSteamonshed.jpg

Steam on shed GCR style

6201Loughbough.jpg

6201 Moves off shed

9FtoQourn1.jpg

92212 works along towards Qourn

Now from my new fiddle route (wip)

Singlechimney9FsonHeavyoilrain.jpg

Singlechimney9FsonHeavyoilrain1.jpg

9F's work a heavy oil train towards the steep graideints where there tractive effort will be put to the test.

Thats nicely weathered :cool:

one from me a study of LMS Mans brilliant Jubilee 5616 'Malta GC'

fsscr000-3.jpg

Back