UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Thanks for that. I'd like to give them a try if that's okay? I currently use the MB brick arch bridges without track which are grand, but they have lengthy abutments which affects approach embankments.

I'll stick to the 5m boards at present and keep my fingers crossed that N3V fix the compatibility issue.

Cheers,
Innis

Sure, PM your email address and I'll send over the ones I have - I have brick or stone versions so if you see a version that you like but would prefer it in a different texture let me know and I'll reskin it and send it over.

Cheers,

PLP

Bridge 44, known locally as five arch bridge, just outside Radstock on the line towards Midsomer Norton. The S&D crosses over the ex-GWR line to Bristol which curves away to head north west, while the S&D continues curving south. A rather unique construction of five arches with two of them square to the ex-GWR line. Still standing today, this has been made with just 4 simple splines and I'm quite pleased with the result. The last shot shows the S&D heading south, with the gradient quickly changing from level to 1 in 50 at the end of the bridge up to Midsomer Norton - indeed, this was the start of a 7 mile climb at a ruling gradient of 1:55 so the footplate crew would be working hard on southbound trains.

q6ipngu.jpeg

sF05Hbk.jpeg

gfCJLsw.jpeg

Cheers,

PLP

That's good to know Annie.... Plaudits for screenshots always induce a bit of guilt though, on behalf of all the unsung contributors behind them. In this case for example, the first shot's largely down to the skills of evilcrow, whose marvellous ScotlandSomewhere route has contributed to a significant area of Dearnbyshire. The others would be nothing without skipper1945's locos or Paulz Trainz's willingness to create loco classes (the B17) that we otherwise wouldn't have. This is what makes Trainz tick.

Back