UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Point taken Paul, but the majority of the buildings that George and I have been collaborating together on are in GER spec paint colours for the pre-WW1 era so they wouldn't be as grimy as they would have been by the 1950s if they had survived that long. By the mid 1950s many of the buildings George has modelled would have been either demolished or derelict unfortunately.
We did decide to have some the timber station buildings and signal boxes in both early and late LNER colours and I agree that they would have no longer looked their best by the 1940s. I'm sure that if you wanted to talk to George and discuss the possibility of more weathered buildings something might be able to be worked out.
Fair point Annie. I may have set myself up here to try and do some weathered reskins of these building (if that's permitted)! And I suspect it's quite surprising just how many wooden buildings from the late 19th / early 20th century actually made it through to BR days (and in a right old state by then as well!)

Paul

Fair point Annie. I may have set myself up here to try and do some weathered reskins of these building (if that's permitted)! And I suspect it's quite surprising just how many wooden buildings from the late 19th / early 20th century actually made it through to BR days (and in a right old state by then as well!)

Paul
Hi Paul, I'll check with George, but I'm reasonably certain that you should be able to go ahead and do some weathered reskins. If you do the polite thing and acknowledge George as the original author of the meshes all should be fine.
Some buildings such as the station building from Quy and the Tiptree buildings from the Tollesbury branch certainly made it through to BR days. Some ex-Eastern Counties timber goods sheds made it into 1950s BR days as well, but they tended to look somewhat down on their luck by then.

Paul
Hello Paul,

Go right ahead, they are free to tweak as you please. :)

Best regards,

George

Vintage Paulz Trainz C53 tram engine running well in TRS22 thanks to Magician Valiant's new engine spec for a GER G15. And yes I know a C53 tram engine is more powerful than a G15 tram engine, but that doesn't matter all that much in real terms with the work they do on my Hopewood Tramway.

ThKpfOZ.jpg

A C53 enginespec is on the to-do list - and fairly near the top actually as I have all the data for it already.
Oh that is wonderful news, - thank you very much. As a GER and tramway enthusiast that is music to my ears.
Even with a G15 engine spec the running of my old C53's is much improved over the engine spec they were using before.

RxJy5hO.jpg

VVj680g.jpg

Last edited:
Burton allocated 2F heads up a loaded train from the Derbyshire pottery and brickworks with another member of the class.

coXgcEa.jpg

8Z8RXr5.jpg

FpiEbga.jpg

Z95ACLb.jpg

iQN2Mim.jpg
Oh wow just wow.

Going back towards your post about apologising for uploading too much, don't be !
I'm from Derby and all I can say is thank you for not only modelling this route but also pre-grouping too.
When this route comes out I will be so dangerously attached to it. :D

The Midland and the Furness areas are almost impossible too find good route for, so again thank you for your time and efforts.

This is just a idea Georgem the part of the line that crosses the GCR have been modelled in Pfindley GCR mainline route.

I was just wondering if your planning on connecting your route with his to make a mega route. I'm sure if you message him he would properly be alright with it. Just a thought though.

Also how does one upload a image ?

Last edited:
This is just a idea Georgem the part of the line that crosses the GCR have been modelled in Pfindley GCR mainline route.

I was just wondering if your planning on connecting your route with his to make a mega route. I'm sure if you message him he would properly be alright with it. Just a thought though.

Also how does one upload a image ?
I'm not sure what others do with uploading images, but I've always used Imgur for some years now and have found it to be a reliable hosting site.

A new brewery at Windweather. A new tramway line along the street as well. The village at Windweather was built as a background piece so a fair bit of tidying up and extra detailing was needed. The community at Windweather are very happy now (and not just because of the beer) as they have garden gates at last and no longer have to scramble over the hedges if they want to go down to the shops.

50VJqHz.jpg

jtDSEXc.jpg

Back