UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Everything is looking outstanding George! I've been gradually gaining interest in the Midland Railway and the other Pre-Grouping Companies of the LMS through my own independent research and my work on projects with my good friend Barney. (Particulary the L&Y, LNWR and especially the NSR.) As I was delving into research on the MR, I found a few different resources that I think you might like.

https://www.midlandrailwaystudycentre.org.uk/SiteMap.php

I'm not sure if you have already tapped into this website yet, but I get a lot of my diagrams and photography on the Midland via the Midland Study Center. They have diagrams on Locomotives, Coaches, Wagons, Buildings, Signals and much much more!

https://ironcladinsteam.wixsite.com/britishlocoworks3d/models

This website is run by my good friend Connor. His friend Ricardio has made some excellent Freeware Midland Railway locomotives for your route. Some of the classes that have been covered are the MR Class 2, MR Class 28, MR Class 116, MR Class 1400, MR Class 1252, MR Class 2501 and the MR Class 3F. I use many of them on my Pre-Grouping S&C Route along with Annie's fantastic Midland Half Cab model and Edh6's Midland Compound Design.

dHNGLV5.jpg

I hope this fantastic route one day finds it's way to the DLS. Running Trains through Pre-Grouping Stoke on Trent is something I would definitely enjoy!
What a beautiful shot Tanker! Thanks for the websites! I shall definitely have good look at all of those!

Did you get the shelter I sent by email?

Best regards,

George

What a beautiful shot Tanker! Thanks for the websites! I shall definitely have good look at all of those!

Did you get the shelter I sent by email?

Best regards,

George
I got it just fine George! I just got called away for an overnight train to Michigan. I just got home and loaded them in game!

VFzkpbS.jpg

woel93W.jpg

They're fitting in perfectly at Forest Hill! as U Class 31808 pulls in on a stop on it's Faversham- London Holborn St. Service! I'll be adding them to the rest of the stations along the LBSCR Mainline as I make my way further south. Thank you so much for these!!

Where on earth did you get a 'Knotty' Class B from Tanker? And what's more one in full N.S.R. livery as well.
Oh! That's on the DLS Annie. It's one of Knucklesnvector's locos. You should find it with a quick search under his username. A brand new TRS19 Version one will be coming to Trainz in the distant future I can promise you.

The wagons on the other hand? Those are an ENTIRELY different story. They will be coming to Trainz VERY soon. ;)

Oh! That's on the DLS Annie. It's one of Knucklesnvector's locos. You should find it with a quick search under his username. A brand new TRS19 Version one will be coming to Trainz in the distant future I can promise you.

The wagons on the other hand? Those are an ENTIRELY different story. They will be coming to Trainz VERY soon. ;)
Ah, - another secret project from you and your friend Barney. From what I can see of the wagons they all look very good.

And yes of course that's Knucklesnvector's 'Knotty' Class 'B'. The last time I downloaded it I was still running TS2009.

Ah, - another secret project from you and your friend Barney. From what I can see of the wagons they all look very good.

And yes of course that's Knucklesnvector's 'Knotty' Class 'B'. The last time I downloaded it I was still running TS2009.
You're exactly right Annie! I discovered the B Class on his site back in the TS2012 Era shortly after I purchased the PLL. It's an excellent locomotive and I used the LMS Version of it on the PLL to operate circular suburban workings. A very excellent locomotive in it's own right. Probably would look even better with your special brand of TLC like your amazing work on the Johnson 2P and Coal Tank!

Now onto the wagons! Your initial assumption was absolutely correct! These are the first in a series of NSR Projects we have planned for release by this Christmas! These Standardized Wagons were built by the NSR in the Early 1900s and remained in service long after the majority of the NSR's Locomotives and Rolling Stock were obliterated by the LMS's Standardization Cull of 1928. Some reports have even stated that several of the NSR's Wagons survived into BR Service as Engineering Stock during the BR Era as many of the Pre-Grouping Stock around the UK had. Given how little NSR Specific Content is currently available in Trainz - Great Western Works has undertaken an endeavor to bring the Knotty to Trainz along with all new features and functions that I am 100% Positive everyone is going to love once you get a hold of them!

This is the 1st Wave of NSR Wagons planned. These and future wagons will come in both NSR Red and LMS Grey Liveries, along with an enormous amount of functionality that most Trainz Rolling Stock doesn't possess yet! I'll do my best to keep you updated on these as they progress and with future NSR Projects also coming in the near future!

vMyl4q0.jpg
z8mANmB.jpg
7Li48yc.jpg
VA5T51y.jpg
mYtMHJ0.jpg
B00q1q4.jpg
Zg21NdU.jpg
6NZsEAM.jpg

Absolutely lovely wagons tanker!! Very happy to see the little shelter coming in handy too. :)

A little fictional diorama to try out all these new assets. Midland heaven in "Midlandby" (sorry I'm bad at coming up with names) :D

pMymd22.jpg

yzYUaeI.jpg

7JvfGM2.jpg

RKM3etr.jpg

NzFGnx7.jpg
Looking lovely George! keep up the great work, it’s so lovely to see new up to date scenery made for trainz!

some pictures on PLL of the lms variants of my upcoming NSR knotty wagons! Thank you everyone for all the interest, they’ll hopefully be on the trainz store before Christmas, until then me and tanker will give you a good look at the wagons! I think they’ll definitely impress!
Absolutely stunning.

Absolutely lovely wagons tanker!! Very happy to see the little shelter coming in handy too. :)

A little fictional diorama to try out all these new assets. Midland heaven in "Midlandby" (sorry I'm bad at coming up with names) :D

pMymd22.jpg

yzYUaeI.jpg

7JvfGM2.jpg

RKM3etr.jpg

NzFGnx7.jpg
Midlandby is completely delightful George and is a great showcase for your latest Midland building assets.
Very nicely done.

some pictures on PLL of the lms variants of my upcoming NSR knotty wagons! Thank you everyone for all the interest, they’ll hopefully be on the trainz store before Christmas, until then me and tanker will give you a good look at the wagons! I think they’ll definitely impress!
Barney it is really excellent to see ex-'Knotty' goods wagons on the PLL . The N.S.R. was a well run railway company with well designed locomotives and yet all trace of it was almost completely extinguished after the 1924 Groupling with the LMS's Midland led standardisation policies.

Back