UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

I know it's annoying when others on a forum say this, but I can see the screenshot of the SECR P class just fine.

Yes, it is annoying! I see all the other recent screenshots but not this one. I really don't know why: is the fault with me, or is it the hosting software used by stepney55? Who knows?... Not me for sure!

Rob.

Edit: Tried Chrome browser and I can now see the screenie. I normally use Firefox but a recent update must have borked it in some way, I'm not seeing images in Firefox from other websites, forums etc! Connor's SECR P looks good!

Last edited:
@Tanker and @KotangaGirl.

Thanks for the shed and loco information, here a shot incorporating them both (not the carstone version though).
Also a 2F hiding in the shed.

qN9Cu5T.png

Later than day the 2F could be found on shunting duty at the harbour.

0Nyo6Ij.jpeg

Oh how splendid, thank you Tanker, I have alot of browsing to do it seems! I hope you're well!

You're quite welcome George! I'm really glad you love Camscott's NSR Engines as much I have over the years! It's splendid to hear you're doing well!

I've been around, but this year I've just been focusing on my work on the South London Portion of the SR Route and a few special TRS19 Projects with my good friend Barney! If you like Camscott's work you're going to LOVE what we have planned for everybody later this year!

'U Boat' No. 31618 powering a Redhill-bound train along the North Downs line, some time in the mid-1950s

image.png

Always a pleasure to see the U Class getting a good run in Connor! It's by far one of the finest locos I ever commissioned from Camscott!!

North Downs Line eh? The line that runs all the way to Reading Goods Depot and through Guildford? While I must admit I probably won't get to the LSWR Region of the SR Network until Phase III, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that both Redhill and Gatwick will be present in my release of Phase I of the SR Project! I'll be releasing the beta not too long after I finish the last London Terminals so keep an eye out for a copy I'll send to you!

Here's a sneak peek at my next update - U Class No. 31625 traveling over the bridge of a certain station in London...

oCzofNl.jpg
[/IMG]

lhlKrmZ.jpg
[/IMG]

Tanker, thanks, I've always enjoyed Camscott's U Class. A good call getting that commissioned for all of us to enjoy!

Here's another item from Camscott:

A very awkward spot for our cameraman here, who managed to balance his camera between a fence and a shed roof rather precariously, in order to get a shot of GCR 8G No. 1111 powering past with a race day special bound for Aintree.

image.png

Some interesting screenshots lately from Tanker and Connor. I have a sizeable collection of GCR engines thanks to Cameron Scott and then there's his excellent pre-grouping goods wagons as well.

A test run on the Tenpenny branch on my Norfolk layout.

Leaving Tenpenny Wharf station.

TBjt6nX.jpg

And out onto the branchline itself.

RCCxKZf.jpg

YPBgKG7.jpg

2ui1z56.jpg

Nelsons Crossing.

uociBT5.jpg

A spot of roadside running. Where's your tram skirts No.157?

4xkAj8F.jpg

And arrival at Lockes Soak. I took a lot more snaps than this, but I didn't want to make your eyes glaze over.

yYfG5pS.jpg

GER E22 No.151 at Moxbury shed. A new arrival, but I think it will do fine. After being neglected for ages I'm working on the nearby Maglaw branch again and a small intrepid engine like an E22 will be very useful.

rUeF53i.jpg

While it does say I'm a TRS2019 user on my profile (I'm not, but its a long story), until this point I'd never seen how our E22 looked in that iteration of Trainz, and I must say it looks even better than it does in T:ANE. can't put my finger on it but there's just something about it that stands out to me.

..if only I could work out something with the window textures.

Nevertheless, I'm impressed!

Last edited:
While it does say I'm a TRS2019 user on my profile (I'm not, but its a long story), until this point I'd never seen how our E22 looked in that iteration of Trainz, and I must say it looks even better than it does in T:ANE. can't put my finger on it but there's just something about it that stands out to me.

..if only I could work out something with the window textures.

Nevertheless, I'm impressed!

The E22's run as sweet as you like in TRS22 Connor and they've been completely problem free.
They have a nice enough appearance in TANE, but as you say something better happens to them in TRS22.

With the window glass lower the opacity to 20% and the glass will look slightly grimy, but will be reasonably transparent.

The E22's run as sweet as you like in TRS22 Connor and they've been completely problem free.
They have a nice enough appearance in TANE, but as you say something better happens to them in TRS22.

With the window glass lower the opacity to 20% and the glass will look slightly grimy, but will be reasonably transparent.

Very Fine Locomotives indeed Annie. Connor's skills are top notch and I have no doubt in my mind he's going to be one of the most talented modelers in our generation of Trainz!

More work on that project I was talking about. I think I might have solved my screenshot dilemma just by fudging with the quality settings of TRS19.

MX3NOmV.jpg
[/IMG]

gwlcBEs.jpg
[/IMG]

What lovely views Tanker! Love to see all that motive power in the background.

Here's a new arrival to the shed.
Ex-Midland Johnson 0-6-0 2F rebuilt with belpaire firebox and Deeley cabs. LMS and BR colours. Thanks Paul :D

XnAfpTU.jpeg

2KZld5a.jpeg

lSpRQNh.jpeg

tCHd87k.jpeg

Very Fine Locomotives indeed Annie. Connor's skills are top notch and I have no doubt in my mind he's going to be one of the most talented modelers in our generation of Trainz!

More work on that project I was talking about. I think I might have solved my screenshot dilemma just by fudging with the quality settings of TRS19.

<pictures snipped>

Thanks Tanker I'm absolutely delighted with my new E22's. Connor is going to be one to watch with his 3D modelling skills.

Love your two PLL screenshots by the way. It looks very much as if you've got things right with your quality and environmental lighting settings.

#6457.
Your Deeley rebuilt 2F's look really great George and that pair look right at home at Bromsgrove. The MR/LMS 2F's were very much the missing locomotive class that was sorely needed in Trainz and Paul has made a very nice job of them.

Back