UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

What a nice little loco! That looks like a lot of fun for light shunting duties, I bet it can go around some tight curves!

Not a very adventurous screenshot and also my not showcasing my best route building. But I wanted to just get a one of some of my favourites together.

"Shed mates smouldering together in the early morning sun before a busy Steam Gala opening day..."

Johnson 2F, Standard 4 Mogul, LNER O1, Ivatt 2 tank, Fowler 3P and a private W.H.Bagnall saddle tank. All courtesy of Paul (barn700)

ykt9ee1.jpeg

What would be at your dream gala?

Not a very adventurous screenshot and also my not showcasing my best route building. But I wanted to just get a one of some of my favourites together.

"Shed mates smouldering together in the early morning sun before a busy Steam Gala opening day..."

Johnson 2F, Standard 4 Mogul, LNER O1, Ivatt 2 tank, Fowler 3P and a private W.H.Bagnall saddle tank. All courtesy of Paul (barn700)

<picture snipped>

What would be at your dream gala?

(I recognise that engine shed)

I could have posted a picture of Longrock MPD (so many green engines), or a picture of Bromsgrove (so many red and black engines), but when it comes right down to it it's the shed and small workshop at Moxbury that I like best.

These days a dash of red is sometimes seen at Moxbury shed with occasional visitors from the M&GNJR. Otherwise it's ultramarine T26 'Intermediates' and C32 2-4-2T's. (And sometimes Y14's)

x1sDTMp.jpg

I thought you might recognise your own shed :D

Lovely pre grouping locos, all very elegant with their stylish round top fireboxes.

Speaking of sheds, what assets are those?

I thought you might recognise your own shed :D

Lovely pre grouping locos, all very elegant with their stylish round top fireboxes.

Speaking of sheds, what assets are those?

<kuid2:275817:28441:1> DDD Engine shed Carstone 02a

<kuid2:275817:28443:1> DDD Engine shed Carstone 03a

Made by Ray Whiley and there's five different Carstone versions in all.
Carstone is a sandstone coloured by iron oxide quarried at Snettisham in West Norfolk and is a common building material there, and in Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire.
Ray also made a grey stone series of engine sheds as well.

@KotangaGirl

Annie,

Nice pics, on the RMWeb Virtual pages (scroll down a bit!), of a GER E22 as commissioned by KotangaGirl, coming up for release soon (I think!). Looks good, will it be freeware?

https://www.rmweb.co.uk/topic/13165...g-grouping-and-br-layouts-workbench/page/365/

Rob.

The GER E22's should be available soon Rob. It's just down to some final finishing details now. The models will be of the first ten E22's to have been built in 1889 and will be available in both 2-4-0T and 0-6-0T variations. The next ten built in 1893 had a number of detail differences including different driving wheels and the way the loco's platework was formed.
They are going to be payware and at this stage of things I don't know what the price will be.

Edit: Fenchurch St and Blackwall destination boards are now done for the Blackwall line as well as a GER green and white headcode disc.

Last edited:
The GER E22's should be available soon Rob. It's just down to some final finishing details now. The models will be of the first ten E22's to have been built in 1889 and will be available in both 2-4-0T and 0-6-0T variations. The next ten built in 1893 had a number of detail differences including different driving wheels and the way the loco's platework was formed.
They are going to be payware and at this stage of things I don't know what the price will be.

Edit: Fenchurch St and Blackwall destination boards are now done for the Blackwall line as well as a GER green and white headcode disc.

Thanks for the reply. Sounds like an interesting collection of locos, I may purchase - if not too pricey!

Rob.

Hi everyone!

I realise it's been quite a while since my last post on here, so I return with a screenshot of this brand new SECR P Class I have created. All the liveries for Nos. 753 and 754 have been completed, with their cabs 2 inches taller than the rest of the class, but I've yet to start on exporting the aforementioned latter locos besides No. 3223 'Bluebell' in its current livery.

Like the Great Eastern Railway E22 mentioned earlier, these locomotives will also be available as payware when completed.

Regards,
Connor.

image.png

And here's the latest pictures Connor sent to me for the E22's. There's four variations available, - with and without coal rails, 0-6-0T or 2-4-0T. These E22's are lovely pieces of digital modelling and a credit to the work Connor has put into them. I will no doubt be posting some of my own screenshots later on.

Your 'P' Class looks very nice Connor, - I might just be tempted.

WfNZ93Z.png

6dq49lQ.png

AVZB4dm.png

Last edited:
Those are some excellent E22's Annie! They look right at home on your GER Routes! Definitely going to be worth picking up!

Connor, your models are getting better and better each day! When the P Classes are complete, you'd better believe I'll be first in line with my money for them! South London always needs more SECR Locos!! :D

Been gone for a while working on South London but wanted to share a few pictures of the PLL since I'm working on something BIG that has a lot to with it. Me and my good friend Barney can't wait to share what we've been working on! Got a few good shots of Sharpton in too! ;)

uGa4K1N.jpg
[/IMG]

cU2tKiu.jpg
[/IMG]

HLCC36F.jpg
[/IMG]

xI8PYRN.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

I realise it's been quite a while since my last post on here, so I return with a screenshot of this brand new SECR P Class I have created. All the liveries for Nos. 753 and 754 have been completed, with their cabs 2 inches taller than the rest of the class, but I've yet to start on exporting the aforementioned latter locos besides No. 3223 'Bluebell' in its current livery.

Like the Great Eastern Railway E22 mentioned earlier, these locomotives will also be available as payware when completed.

Regards,
Connor.

image.png

Has the screenshot been deleted?

Rob.

Back