UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Hi John!

Thank you for your message and your offer! I can't find any decent pictures of LMS cranes apart from 10T hand cranes and 3 plank wagons, if the photos they appear either unmarked or the crane is black with small LMS lettering on the solebar. And the 3 planks either unmarked or with small LMS lettering on the lower corners. In many photos the engineer department also seems to use an ex-Midland 6 wheel coach painted in LMS grey.

Just to let you know I am still using TS12 :D I know, how silly!

Thanks again!!

Hi John!

Thank you for your message and your offer! I can't find any decent pictures of LMS cranes apart from 10T hand cranes and 3 plank wagons, if the photos they appear either unmarked or the crane is black with small LMS lettering on the solebar. And the 3 planks either unmarked or with small LMS lettering on the lower corners. In many photos the engineer department also seems to use an ex-Midland 6 wheel coach painted in LMS grey.

Thanks again!!

Try the generic stuff https://www.jatws.org/johnw/crane.7z it is version 3.5 so should run in TS12 if it does then I can sort something out. Depending on your hardware I might go mad and move to TANE. It should give you better frame rates if you have any type of GPU and that includes some of the intel integrated graphics.

Cheerio John

A few more baseboards down and time to do some driving. Before you wonder, this is very much a fictional route where I am just having fun building as my mind sees fit.

2P assists Patriot up Bree bank with a longer than usual summer holiday train to the seaside.

GBJtVE9.jpeg

(My current favourite loco) Johnson 2F glides downhill onto the mainline with logs from the West Isle forestry branch.

aS7D4gO.jpeg

Another ex-Midland machine ferries holiday makers to Westerness sands, just a 5 minutes scenic journey from St Jerrod town.

VXck1nA.jpeg

Finally, with a storm brewing overhead, after waiting in the goods loop at St Jerrod, G2 0-8-0 eases out past the North Signal Box with a heavy coal train from Port Minas bound for gasworks.

nI5TsrY.jpeg

Have a good week everyone.

And thanks John! I will have a look! :)

Last edited:
Hi John!

Thanks again!!

You have a couple of PMs.

Cheerio John

What's that you say? Downed tree? Passenger train derailed? Track and lineside fence damaged? Goodness me, nobody hurt I hope?

vj8BlzE.png

I suppose we better send the engineers then?

MrXm7zh.png

Regards,

George

#6387. George, I love your derailment screenshot and the engineer's train rushing to provide assistance. A very clevely posed screenshot.

#6388. I have a certain fondness for M7's John, - more than likely because I owned a Triang M7 when I was much younger than i am now.

#6389. What caught my eye with your screenshot Peter was the signalbox's impressively long shadow.

2MT Standard No.41202 waits at Castleton with the branch train for Ashington.

FkgNAqH.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks evilcrow and tailight98! No it's still Trainz 2012, I'm still out in the Baltic but will be downloading it when I'm in port with good internet:D

I actually did it, a post that isn't LMS!

Ex-LNER O1 with heavy coal traffic.

<pictures snipped>

Happy Sunday everyone!

Thanks evilcrow and tailight98! No it's still Trainz 2012, I'm still out in the Baltic but will be downloading it when I'm in port with good internet

Setup carefully TS12 can produce good looking screenshots as George has just shown us here.

The North East certainly had its own heavy movers that could do a good job of work.

After some days of not being well I spent some time working on the western end of my Norfolk layout (TRS22). The line runs from Moxbury about 3 miles to the semi-hidden western loop sidings passing through (faux) Bunbury on the way.

As you might expect certain kinds of green engines arrive from out of the mysterious West heading for Moxbury.

XYGkmO9.jpg

Back