UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

SR Branch line with Drummond M7 working. A GWR line crosses on the four arch bridge in the background.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
#6264.
SR Branch line with Drummond M7 working. A GWR line crosses on the four arch bridge in the background.

That's a good looking screenshot tailight. It's been a while since you posted any of your layout projects here.

Lovely pics Annie. Yeah i have no interest in UK railways beyond BR and with the LT stuff. I really enjoy the older emu units.

Mike.

Thanks Mike. I have an early BR ex-LNWR borders layout stashed away in my TS2012 install and a mid 1950s Western Region layout in TRS22. My main interest is the pre-grouping era, but I sometimes feel like a change of scene.

Last edited:
You have a much broader spectrum of railway interests, than i do Annie.

I didn't even know until the other day. That the GCR became part of the LNER at the groupings :eek:

Regards,
Mike.

The Great Central was formerly titled the Manchester. Sheffield & Lincolnshire Railway extending right across from the Humber to the Mersey & Wrexham Central in North Wales. It was responsible for attracting visitors to Cleethorpes & the Immingham docks complex even running a tramway service from Grimsby to Immingham. At one time 60103 Flying Scotsman worked on ex GCR between Sheffield & London. The GCR also aquired the Lancashire, Derbyshire & East Coast railway from Chesterfield Market Place to Pyewipe Junction North of Lincoln. On this route is the imressive Fledborough Viaduct ove rthe River Trent see Youtube UK.

Post #6272. I particularly like your third screenshot nobody1. As Ken says we don't get to see all that many MPD screenshots here, so the more the merrier.

Post #6276. That's a fine V2 screenshot Ken. For some reason I've always liked the V2's more than the Pacifics.

A snap taken while testing the V2 Woodford Halse session in GCR22 V3. I haven't looked at adjusting lighting or anything yet.

NXF2SAs.jpg

Ah yes, very nice Ken, very nice indeed. Always good to see more of your WIP route too.

Back at Woodford Halse with testing the lighting. This is 10.00am.

OKFJxeg.jpg

ENOBKm4.jpg

10.30am. And where the heck did you come from?

ojnVAxl.jpg

I found that if I stay at Woodford Halse and not go footplate riding about the place there's an awful lot going on around the station and the yards that's worth playing trainspotting just to see it all. I still prefer Aylesbury because the yard there isn't quite so scary huge, but Woodford Halse is still a lot of fun.
While the MPD does see some engine movements as a part of the schedule I noticed the lack of useful tank engines at the MPD. I might want to take into my head to do some tripworking or shunt things about in between the AI scheduling so that's where these three come in.

lkgTFrt.jpg

These two chaps can't make up their mind which of the three they are going to drive this morning. George say he likes the N2 best, but Jim says he's heard good things about the J94s.

ViU5B6u.jpg

A young lass named Tasha chose the Y7 while the two of them were arguing.

CoZlsVV.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely pics Annie and Ken. I like the look of the lighting settings in your pics Ken.

Mine always looks too bright in game. Any chance of a piccie or two, to show your environment set up, please.

Mike.

Back