UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Sorry to quote the screenshot, but I'm interested in this J39. Is that a new reskin of the pacificseven original?

Paul

re post #6243 Paulsw2

Hello Paul, it's a reskin of the "pacificseven" original.
Top lamp alpha'd out, but then lamps and lamp brackets added to give control over the various lamp codes.
Also shed plate and number plate added plus loco crew.
All done with IMEditor.
Cheers, Ken.

BR Standard 4-6-0 Class 5 with local passenger

Good afternoon everyone.

Stopping at all stations! Playing around on one of my countless unfinished routes.

z5eHG6W.jpg

Gr1FdhF.jpg

K34Im3w.jpg

a0nWnsT.jpg

Cheers, George

Whiskey Distillery

My railway now serves this little Malt Whiskey distillery.

Wood, barrels, and barley in..

Whiskey out!

The site has two sidings, one for the unloading of wood and barley. The second, housed in a goods shed is for empty barrels and in whiskey filled barrels out.

The distillery owns its own 0-4-0ST bought from Cardiff Works.

[FONT=&quot]
bTQtpUC.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
tdy1YDt.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
WZauYYS.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Ih0OZAA.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
9U3435U.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
LMS 3F takes out a loaded whiskey train to the nearest goods sidings to be collected by a passing goods to London.

Thanks for your kind comments Mike and George.

And now for something different. For a bit of a cheer up I played trains for a while this morning on the TRS22 version of my Norfolk layout.

My faux GER steam railcar and trailer heading towards Moxbury from the west.

zIQkI6C.jpg

8Dwaa8b.jpg

Shunting in the goods yard at Elgar Junction. It might seem odd, but I really enjoy a spot of shunting (switching to our US Trainz friends).

fuQujog.jpg

5fCuAHc.jpg

cAlmIl1.jpg

H7UUmxy.jpg

Very nice series of pics Annie. That steam railcar and trailer are certainly different :cool:

Mike.

Thanks Mike. The steam railcar/railmotor and trailer are built around a pair of simple 'litho' style 50ft coach body meshes made by Ray Whiley for TS2004. With his permission I enhanced and modified his texture artwork and added some additional meshes of my own devising to create the railmotor and its trailer. The Fox bogies with footboards are by Ed Heaps and the steam powered bogie is by Paul Hobbs. Not exactly finescale, but it is a lot of fun to drive.
An earlier version of the railmotor and trailer is on the DLS, but I don't think that my updated version would get past the DLS inspection system these days if I tried to upload it.

d6dhlkn.jpg

Last edited:
Good info Annie and a very worthwhile update, by your good self.

Give it a go if you fancy it, no harm in trying to upload it.

I don't know anything about the railmotors. As my username, implies my world is GWR\BR-WR.

I know very little about the rest of the UK railway areas, never really taken an interest to be honest.

Your above pic is very atmospheric.

Mike.

Good info Annie and a very worthwhile update, by your good self.

Give it a go if you fancy it, no harm in trying to upload it.

I don't know anything about the railmotors. As my username, implies my world is GWR\BR-WR.

I know very little about the rest of the UK railway areas, never really taken an interest to be honest.

Your above pic is very atmospheric.

Mike.

Mike, I also have a not so secret interest in the late 19th century GWR. I also have a WIP early 1930s GWR 'Penzance to Camborne' layout that I sometimes post pictures of. I freely admit that my Norfolk layout does claim the greater part of my affections though.

@kotangagirl that's a shame Annie do have the older ones and the new one looks so nice

Tom

I'll have a go at uploading them Tom and see if they will be accepted by the DLS. If not I'll upload the revised version to my Dropbox account and provide a link.

Last edited:
Nice one Annie, i couldn't create a route to save my life. Which part of Norfolk is your route set in, may i ask ?

Regards,
Mike.
Mike, it lies somewhere within a very large and strange fold in the map somewhere between Kings Lynn and Hunstanton. Or at least that's what I tell people anyway. :hehe:
It did include Hunstanton at one time several versions ago in TS2012, but I wasn't very happy with it and I removed it.

Messing about on the GCR
agrin.gif
I'm waiting for the present mess with the DLS to sort itself out so I can download GCR22 V3. The present version I have is GCR22 V1 and with Peter Findley having pushed on deeper into GCR-MET joint line territory I'd really like to see it.

Last edited:
Thank you Annie, i asked because my oldest daughter lives up that way. But she is closer to Yarmouth.

DLS still not sorted out then. I haven't bothered looking today.

Speaking of the Metropolitan Line. The LT underground system, is something else i have always had an interest in.

Mike.

Thank you Annie, i asked because my oldest daughter lives up that way. But she is closer to Yarmouth.

DLS still not sorted out then. I haven't bothered looking today.

Speaking of the Metropolitan Line. The LT underground system, is something else i have always had an interest in.

Mike.
Same here except what is on the DLS is far too modern for me. Ed's new Beyer Peacock 'A' class engines certainly sparked an interest in London's railways for me, but it might just be too deep a rabbit hole for me to venture down.

Aylesbury session GCR22 V2 with the missing B1 finally arriving from Quainton Road after I fixed the session. The Aylesbury session is a favourite of mine.

JfCNKLT.jpg

The other thing that I like about the GCR in TRS22 is that the classic models from older versions of Trainz still have their chance to come out and play in the sun.

jgzg2jI.jpg

Last edited:
Back