UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

re post #6222 georgem2010
Keep up the good work.

WIP
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

Be nice to have somewhere really nice to run those trains, witch version you building in I have them all loaded in TRS19

Tom

Little side project for my short attention span

Started a little model railway. Nothing fancy, just a bit of fun.

See the full set in the model railroadz thread if you wish.

hLFnmeM.jpg

vl39RVd.jpg

9e1tPHd.jpg

You've made a nice start with your model railway layout George.

Lovely Summer screenshots Ken with plenty of wildflowers in the grass.

I haven't been doing all that much with Trainz lately due to being more sleepy than usual, but I did manage to take this snap when I was on the station platform at Tenpenny Wharf on my Norfolk layout.

MU7LA4V.jpg

Lovely scene there Annie!

Something else I have done today was put together a bit of a generic engine shed/carriage shed complex.
I was thinking of maybe exporting it as a 1x1 route and uploading to the DLS for people to use if they need a "quick fix" for a fictional route by merging it in.

[FONT=&quot]
q973OZa.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
5Esnxrr.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
b8sKigt.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
K2kto6T.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
fGmYfS9.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
fL8OUxV.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
LAIjpGD.jpg

[/FONT]

Wow, - excellent screenshots Ken.

I'm sure a good few people could use a plug-in MPD and carriage shed module on their layouts George.

Very nice screenshots, Ken. That route is honestly beautiful, as are all of your other routes. I always enjoy seeing some screenshots from everyone here, so thank you!

Thank you Annie and George.

A couple more from my TANE route that I've ported to TRAINZ+

Gosh, what a stunning view Ken! Your routes blow my mind.

I do find those old Metropolitan-Vickers locos so interesting, they look like some sort of iron clad battle ship from a post apocalyptic future, and yet they also look beautiful.

Keep up the good work.

Enjoy your weekend everyone! Looks like the sun's out here in the Midlands.

#6233 Oh tanker, thanks for the advice about my timeline, I contacted the help desk and as you can see they got the missing TS2012 sorted for me.

Last edited:
Finally decided to fire up Trainz again. Itching to download another route, but I honestly have no idea where to go. Hope you enjoy these screenshots, though!

RvPbUiQ.jpg

4g782lw.jpg

8ik8Ktg.jpg

g5HAieR.jpg

Enjoy!

I certainly enjoyed them Andrew! Particularly like the canal lock scene.

Good to hear you decided to fire up trainz! Happy route hunting!

#6236 Southern in the snow, - what's not to like :) That canal lock is an interesting piece of modelling.

An unusual visitor on a misty morning to my Norfolk layout. Ed's new LNWR 'Teutonic' compound is an exquisite example of digital modelling.
After being transferred to TRS22 my Norfolk layout is still a bit WIP, but trains can run and it's fully operational.

Mj3TAMi.jpg

MIgsbP2.jpg

yGX4O3b.jpg

HIAd7Md.jpg

Last edited:
Just for information, Andrew's snow scenes are on the route 'Dearnby in Midwinter.'. If you like that and are looking for a bigger route, Andrew, you could try it's larger sibling 'Dearnby & District.'

re post #6231 Forester1, #6232 KotangaGirl, #6233 SRKing783, and #6234 georgem2010,
Thank you all for your kind comments.

re post #6236 SRKing783
Nicely done wit6h the "flat top", always good to see snowshots.
re post #6238 KotangaGirl
Wow to the cab shot Annie.

WIP

Cheers, Ken

Good evening everyone.

I hope you all had a good weekend. Sorry if you don't think much of my editing.

One summers day a long time ago...

[FONT=&quot]
pcQC9nA.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
mGirzjk.jpg
[/FONT]

Back