UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Some lovely screenshots there Tanker.

Some from me of SDJR 7F no.88 on an early evening run to Harmans Cross:
FVCCCSY.jpg

Q8sLMOm.jpg

UMOmyfX.jpg

hCXh8Pw.jpg

AEq0vb8.jpg

zrFnScc.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Very nice, Ken! Same to Parker and Alex! Glad to also see the BRDatabase is back up and running!

Now some from me...Green Arrow taking the late great Andi06's Gresley coaches. Though he may be gone, I'm glad to see all of his assets are still up and running, even in TRS22 SP1. Dintdale's also a beautiful route too!
sWaJVLd.jpg

xe0pZ51.jpg

WqvgCcK.jpg

Enjoy!

Yes there's been some top quality screenshots here lately. It's nice to see a V2 appearing here as they always seem to end up getting overshadowed by the Pacifics.

A return to the Denbigh & Mold branch with one of the ex-LNWR 5ft 6in tanks being put through its paces. I've got them to a completed state now, but they won't pass N3V's new validation protocol, - so if you want one PM me and I'll give you a Dropbox link.

TlHrj1H.jpg

Looks very nice! Might wanna get one for myself...

Finally went out and bought the PLL pack for TRS22, to complement my TANE SnC package - even though it looks to just be a bug fix of the TS12 version (never owned it, so I'd need someone else to confirm it), I like how these 2Ps look now, since these are meant to work in a grimy, dirty industry!
Screenshot-2023-02-28-at-19-25-18.png

Screenshot-2023-02-28-at-19-26-41.png

Screenshot-2023-02-28-at-19-27-04.png

Screenshot-2023-02-28-at-19-27-17.png

Screenshot-2023-02-28-at-19-27-57.png

Enjoy!

Great shots all, both UK threads seem to have been a bit quiet as of late...

Swanage's 117 on an early evening run - Swanage has a new gate in the last shot, the one with the 'Swanage Station' sign on it.

ApTPQat.jpg

lGZ5IGD.jpg

HBOCb3u.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Some from me of my latest session under development - this is very nearly complete and is undergoing testing, I'm just trying to figure out an issue with the Ordered List rule.

nfwJlXC.jpg

4iLzFRz.jpg

UuofhA2.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

A Urie S15 renumbered as a H15 as there are only minoe differences the driving wheels being slightly larger on the H16.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
Haddcock Tramway ... Wanted to test this in TRS22 / Trainz + so made a blank session, you can still sit in the driver seat of the autocoach
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Tom

That's a very nice viaduct Tom. I'm assuming it's not UK, but it does look very good against the snow.

Paul

Some from me of my latest session under development - this is very nearly complete and is undergoing testing, I'm just trying to figure out an issue with the Ordered List rule.

nfwJlXC.jpg

4iLzFRz.jpg

UuofhA2.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Very Nice Parker! I see you installed a 2ft Narrow Gauge Line into Swanage eh? An incredible effort and something I'm sure everyone will enjoy! :D

Back