UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

Nice shots everyone!

Thankyou Overmars :)

Some shots from the GCR under test

StainerMogulontheGCR101088.jpg

StainerMogulontheGCR101089.jpg

StainerMogulontheGCR1010811.jpg

StainerMogulontheGCR1010814.jpg

StainerMogulontheGCR1010816.jpg

StainerMogulontheGCR1010817.jpg

StainerMogulontheGCR1010818.jpg

StainerMogulontheGCR10108.jpg

A photoshopped before and after.... continues....

lner

this is a question to the moderators, please could this thread be renamed 'UK Steam Era Screen Shots (High Resolution Warning)' thankyou I would be much obliged

to everyone else the rules about diesels in shots are to be found in within the first two pages, but I will repeat them here so that it is more easy to find;
if there is any diesel or electric stock in a screenshot, the steam locomotive must be the main focus of the screenshot.

thankyou and please keep posting :)

lner

As with the 101 and MT tank,

they appear to be reskins of existing content, the original Jinty is available in BR black or MR red

Wareham to Swanage

Hi everyone Haven't posted foe a while so thought i would post some screens of my latest project which is the Swanage branch line.
fsscr254.jpg

fsscr257.jpg

fsscr259.jpg

fsscr263.jpg

fsscr265.jpg

fsscr266.jpg

So fare I have only completed the main line section of the route but this project should take less time then my SDJR Project is.

Whilst the GCR is being tested, to keep myself busy I have begun the construction of the Gloucestershire and Warwickshire Railway

4FatCheltenhamRacecourseWIP.jpg

4F at Cheltenham Racecourse

7201atCheltenhamRacecourseWIP.jpg

same view with more appropriate motive power 72XX 2-8-2T 7202

Just thought I would comment on Symon's excellent Evening Star pic. It is superb, and very realistic. In fact, I had to look twice because I thought it was a real pic. The way the sun appears to be casting shadows is very clever. Did you use photoshop, Symon?

Nice pics too from lner and TLBlade. Well done chaps.

Best wishes,
Padster

Just thought I would comment on Symon's excellent Evening Star pic. It is superb, and very realistic. In fact, I had to look twice because I thought it was a real pic. The way the sun appears to be casting shadows is very clever. Did you use photoshop, Symon?

Nice pics too from lner and TLBlade. Well done chaps.

Best wishes,
Padster

No photoshop involved. (I don't even own photoshop!)

It's all done in TRS2006! It represents a photo in one of my S&DJR books, I was very pleased with it. :D

Last edited:
lner - excellent news to see that you are having a go at the Glos & Warks - I keep threatening attempt it, then deciding to do it with DEM, then not getting round to buying and figuring out Transdem!

If there's anything I can do to help, let me know. I've got some pics, too.

Anthony

Last edited:
Its a steam locomotive from the United Kingdom and therefore most welcome. :)
@2995Valiant yes please to any resources you may have for the Glous Warwick's they will surely be most helpfull :)

some pics

fsscr000-2.jpg

fsscr005-1.jpg

thanks lner

They either belong to the Just Trains WSR stand alone sim ,or are payware from railsimuk/railwaves or something like that

What are the Red Coaches? are they payware/freeware and where are they from?

Jen

They are payware from http://www.railwaves.com/
as are the green coaches below.

Again on the Somerset & Dorset :

Screen_054.jpg

Ivatt 2-6-2T "2MT" No 41307 and Standard 2-6-4T "4MT" No 80138 pass over Bath Road Viaduct, Shepton Mallet with the 2pm from Templecombe to Bath Green Park on the last Saturday of operation, 5th March 1966. Locomotives were being worked away to the North prior to closure, hence the double-heading.

Back