UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Giving my old Paulz Trainz GWR De Glehn Compound a run on 'Tristyn & District in Winter' (TANE). I've updated the engine spec, smoke animation and sound files and it's a much nicer running engine now.

Xa4xuBh.jpg

MmThqZM.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent screenshot 2995valliant, with the 4MT and Black 5 side by side like that you'd struggle to tell that they're years apart.

While the latest session is undergoing beta testing, I've started writing another, of which a glimpse is seen below:

RxEGmi0.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Last edited:
Nice screenshot PLP.

Mold & Denbigh branch, - early BR. Reskin 98% done, but I was starting to get sleepy and I didn't want to mess it up.

atWfMsR.jpg

dSZSu5Y.jpg

A Wrexham, Mold & Connah's Quay Railway ( WM&CQ ) 0-6-2T with a rake of newly aquired ex LNWR 4 wheelers standing at Mold station on the excellent Mold and Denbigh Branch layout. The ex LNWR coaches will soon lose their shine due to poor maintenance by the WM&CQ whose management always pleaded poverty! They will eventually be painted in drab plain brown livery.

Rob.

Last edited:
Very nice Rob, No.17 looks completely at home there. I've been more than a little tempted to roll back time on the Mold & Denbigh branch, but I don't really have the energy for major layout conversions these days.

Very evocative images Annie/Rob. That WM&CQ tank would now be standing in the booze section at Tesco, although the bridges are still there.

Very evocative images Annie/Rob. That WM&CQ tank would now be standing in the booze section at Tesco, although the bridges are still there.

Yes, I've visited there, in pre-pandemic times, when visiting Mold Saturday market... to Tesco I mean, but not the booze section specifically;)

Yes, I can confirm the bridges are still there. Beyond the second bridge, seen in the distance in my shot, there's now an extremely reasonably priced car park, 20p for all day, as far as I can remember!

Rob.

Last edited:
...Mold & Denbigh branch, - early BR. Reskin 98% done, but I was starting to get sleepy and I didn't want to mess it up...
pic deleted

Nice reskin. You've given the model some life!

Are you battening down the hatches for the tropical cyclone that's coming your way shortly? You've not had a great summer in your part of the world this year!

Rob.

Nice reskin. You've given the model some life!

Are you battening down the hatches for the tropical cyclone that's coming your way shortly? You've not had a great summer in your part of the world this year!

Rob.

Thanks Rob, - it took me a while to do, but I'm really pleased with how it turned out. Once I've frowned at it enough it will be going to the DLS.

Met Service has issued a strong wind warning for our district and while we've seen a fair bit of rain and wind today (Sunday), Monday is supposed to be when we will be catching the worst of it. We've got the Coromandel Ranges between us and the East Coast so we won't be getting the hiding that those living along the coast will be getting, but it still won't be good.
Summer, - ha!, - what Summer. It's all been grey skies, storms and rain ever since the start of the New Year.

Thanks Rob, - it took me a while to do, but I'm really pleased with how it turned out. Once I've frowned at it enough it will be going to the DLS.

Met Service has issued a strong wind warning for our district and while we've seen a fair bit of rain and wind today (Sunday), Monday is supposed to be when we will be catching the worst of it. We've got the Coromandel Ranges between us and the East Coast so we won't be getting the hiding that those living along the coast will be getting, but it still won't be good.
Summer, - ha!, - what Summer. It's all been grey skies, storms and rain ever since the start of the New Year.

I look forward to the loco.

Take care,

Rob.

Those are a couple of nice screenshots of Swanage PLP.

Giving 'Sir Gilbert Claughton' a run on Tristyn & District in Winter.

UIU1jRh.jpg

Nice one's Annie, most timely, Spring is just around the corner in UK.
Cheers, Ken

Thanks Ken. Milbourne James SR is a nice layout for Spring and Summery thoughts. Major changes have been largely confined to signals, trackwork and trees and I've left nearly all of the original TC3 ground textures intact since the way Colin (Driver_Col) blended them together still looks perfectly fine in TANE.

Back