UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Thanks Forester1; I believe that the dial in question is a crude version of the AWS sunflower.

As to what the other dials do, I don't in all honesty know. The cab is a very old model, from 2004, so a new model is needed really. Rumour3 is working on a Class 33 although I don't know what stage it is currently at nor if he is planning to do a new interior to go with it.

Cheers,

PLP

Thanks for the response. Yes, the AWS sunflower! I had to look it up, but I remember it from the Appen sessions when I tried them. I really should be more familiar by now!

WIP

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

Gosh that looks to be a bit on the steep side Ken. Nice screenshot by the way.

Still mucking about with pre-WW1 Midland Railway locos. One of the Baldwins that the MR purchased from America in 1899. Which became their Class 2501 and later on the MR purchased ten more from the Schenectady Locomotive Works which became MR Class 2511.
This model is by Ricardo and I've refined the textures a bit and I gave it a Baldwin Mogul e.spec and sound file just to round things off nicely.

cV4u7dw.jpg

Last edited:
I know this is not the correct place but has everyone seen that Graham (Euromodeller) has passed away sadly. I know lots on here thought a lot of him.

Very sad news. Condolences to his family and friends.I read that his son was trying to secure his computer. Here's hoping that amid the trials and tribulations besetting him at this awful time that he succeeds.

Thanks Forester 1.
No- the locos are the Scrap GWR/BR Castle and King class loco and tarpaulins are part of the SM series by concretraacc3, all on the DLS. Elsewhere I have also used some brilliant tarpaulins from our late friend Euromodeller.

Yes, full marks there for creativity. I wasn't aware there were tarpaulins available. Also great to see my 'Fine Fish' vans in use - memories of Hornby in the 1970s!

Paul

I wasn't aware of the 1970's Hornby incarnation - I just remember the original night-time fish trains in the 1950s! The vans are looking as good as ever in TRS22.

John, yes, that is the correct spelling. The tarp in the pic is <kuid:942118:73> SM Beam 02 Tarp. For whatever reason, I have it as "Built-in, Payware" for TRS19 Platinum, and this is the dependent:
<kuid2:661281:200003:28> TRS19 Main Menu Route (it it also used in <kuid2:425968:100384:1> Stockton Terminal and Eastern from DLS)

John, yes, that is the correct spelling. The tarp in the pic is <kuid:942118:73> SM Beam 02 Tarp. For whatever reason, I have it as "Built-in, Payware" for TRS19 Platinum, and this is the dependent:
<kuid2:661281:200003:28> TRS19 Main Menu Route (it it also used in <kuid2:425968:100384:1> Stockton Terminal and Eastern from DLS)

I can see 633 assets by them in TS22 but nothing on the DLS.

Thanks John

Back