UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Wow! - really excellent screenshots everyone.

#5899. Nice double headed Southern action there with that goods train Ken. Looks to me as if the train engine is doing most of the work though.

#5900. The Potteries Loop Line never gets old, - thanks for posting your screenshots nobody1.

#5901. Always good to see more screenshots of Swanage PLP.

My own screenshot of 'Tornado' visiting Castleton on my BR Western Region layout. I had to patch my TRS22 install to the latest version to get the Tornado Pack, but the new patch broke too much stuff so I took my install back to build 117669 again. (Always backup your trainset files before patching.) I want to wait until the new coaches have had their issues fixed and by then I should be able to buy the Tornado Pack outright instead of renting it.

BSdu8sQ.jpg

Giving Ed Heaps's beautiful Metropolitan Railway 'H' Class a run on the joint line on my 'hidden fold in the map' Norfolk layout. It's a chilly TRS22 morning with the morning mist only just starting to lift and disperse.

IVka5VV.jpg

S9imoKM.jpg

r4X0syi.jpg

Re post #5904 KotangaGirl
Very nice set of shots there Annie.
Makes me want to catch the next train to Aylesbury !!

Cheers, Ken

Re post #5904 KotangaGirl
Very nice set of shots there Annie.
Makes me want to catch the next train to Aylesbury !!

Cheers, Ken

Thanks Ken. Ed's models are lovely pieces of work and I've often been tempted by the idea of a Metropolitan Railway route/layout. Ed has mentioned that he'd like to do a MET Beyer-Peacock Class 'A' 4-4-0T one day and if he did I'd be building the Wotton Tramway like a shot. https://www.railwayarchive.org.uk/getobject?rnum=L2624

Some excellent shots on here as always; I especially like your atmospheric screenshots nobody1.

I'm currently writing a new session for Swanage; no guesses as to what the overall theme might be...

p9uZMOrR_o.jpg

ZNjKJjq5_o.jpg

lVNK5LZp_o.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

As ever, some very atmospheric screenshots on here and yet all so different.
Another random contribution from me:

QCeWaka.jpg
[/IMG]
jfdXqFf.jpg
[/IMG]
Wjyx2BA.jpg
[/IMG]

Great pics neville_hill. I particularly like the weir in the first pic, you don't see many of those in Trainz. But what is the loco in the third pic? It looks superb!

Paul

I think it's Skipper1945's GWR 7200 class, <kuid2:116296:72172:5> BR ex GWR 7200 class.

I agree though, brilliant screenshots all!

Cheers,

PLP

That's correct of course PLP. The loco in the second picture is also Skipper's. His wonderful body of work, particularly in covering Western Region loco's, still looks tremendous in TRS22.

I thought it might be one of George's. I've got it but not run it for some time. Pleased that it looks so good in TRS22 and that his work will live on.

Got a bit of an itch to play Trainz, so here's some shots... sorry if they aren't as good as my or the other shots in this thread...

TejSDgC.jpg

jLiG368.jpg

hMM0RXp.jpg

On the subject of Skipper1945, has something happened to him? I hope he is ok, his models were and still are amazing!

Enjoy these shots!

#5915. That's one very cold and grey day that you've got there Mr King.

Early morning train off the M&GNJR seen at Bunbury on my alternative Norfolk route. No couplings on the MR Class 1252 because TRS22 broke the script.

SOMpZPb.jpg

And arrival at Moxbury. I'm still trying my best to like TRS22.

guDrhEt.jpg

Last edited:
And back to TANE and the snow and the ice and putting a Midland 115 Class 'Spinner' through its paces on 'Tristyn & District in Winter'.

vIaqBb4.jpg

xhHRmdx.jpg

TANE again and much playing trains, - um.... I mean serious locomotive testing is taking place on 'Tristyn & District in Winter'.

cRl096W.jpg

hQbXemf.jpg

jYnpoi4.jpg

OeYl2BK.jpg

A couple from me of D6515 on a Wareham-Swanage service - apologies for the cab view, the 2004 era model is definitely showing its age!
4WnVdil.jpg

eUDRFEn.jpg

Yq0pvOx.jpg

Jdlp17L.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Nice Shots PLP! Curious, is that a compass between the phone and the other gauges? And why three PSI gauges, are those for different brakes?

Back