UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Thanks Annie. I wasn't aware of that site until now!

Rob.

I haven't really had a proper look at what he's got there yet, but he does seem to know what he's doing when it comes to creating 3D meshes.

Seasons greetings to one and all, hope you all have had, and will continue to have, a great last month of the year!

A Christmas Photo Charter
"Look, I know we promised an LNER hauled train for the event, but paint up the Austerity in the right colours and say its a J94, no one will notice!"

A great post and a great screenshot that really made me smile :) :D :cool:

The tender for the Cathedral seems to be missing dependencies including the config file. I downloaded two files Cath with removable bell 1.cdp and cath deps1.cdp.

The tender for the Cathedral seems to be missing dependencies including the config file. I downloaded two files Cath with removable bell 1.cdp and cath deps1.cdp.

You'll need to go hunting for a couple of the dependencies on the Thomas the Tank Engine Si3D website, but otherwise everything should be in the two downloads. You might need try downloading the files again as they may have been corrupted.

Merry Christmas everyone, and a Happy New Year......

6oSNf6g.jpg
[/IMG]

lgunOu2.jpg
[/IMG]

Some great classic Winter screenshots on show. Nice work. Merry Christmas!

Meanwhile in the Summery South I was working limestone trains away from Somerville Quarry on Milbourne James with Rob Dee's lovely SR rebuilt Class 700 reskin of Paul Hobbs's BR 700 class.

tFdS9sP.jpg

ndiUNng.jpg

Ylwndrl.jpg

x5iRnSl.jpg

Some great classic Winter screenshots on show. Nice work. Merry Christmas!

Meanwhile in the Summery South I was working limestone trains away from Somerville Quarry on Milbourne James with Rob Dee's lovely SR rebuilt Class 700 reskin of Paul Hobbs's BR 700 class...
pics deleted.

Thank you Annie for the compliment, I'd completely forgotten about that reskin! My interest in Trainz seems to have faded of late, I don't know why - maybe it's become a bit tiresome for me, perhaps due to the constant changes in parameters etc. with each new iteration of Trainz!

Merry Christmas to you and all.

Rob.

Thank you Annie for the compliment, I'd completely forgotten about that reskin! My interest in Trainz seems to have faded of late, I don't know why - maybe it's become a bit tiresome for me, perhaps due to the constant changes in parameters etc. with each new iteration of Trainz!

Merry Christmas to you and all.

Rob.

And a Merry Christmas to you as well Rob. No.695 is doing some good work on 'Milbourne James'

'Milbourne James SR' is one of Driver_Col's old layouts from TS2004 that I've updated a bit in TANE. While I've got TRS22 I mostly work in TANE SP4 these days, - and especially when I want give an older layout/route for Trainz a bit of an update and a refresh without ruining its essential character. TRS19/TRS22 knocks the living daylights out of nice old routes like this one.

Nice shots Annie, may I enquire did you take them in Tane or Trs22 etc ???

I still think TANE superior to whatever now.

My shot here is in TRS22+

WIP
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, Ken

Nice shots Annie, may I enquire did you take them in Tane or Trs22 etc ???

I still think TANE superior to whatever now.

My shot here is in TRS22+

WIP
<picture snipped>

Cheers, Ken

It's in TANE Ken. Apart from the ballast textures almost all of the ground textures date back to TS2004. Changing from a GTX960 to a GTX1060 graphics card with more video RAM has no doubt helped a little.

That's a grand looking picture that you've got there yourself.

Back