UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

As a Stanier 8F passes by Settle, a Fowler 3F waits to start its shunting duties. Been a while since I've posted here, but I've been seeing some excellent screenshots here!
0SazyFk.jpg

Dintdale.

re post #5573 lewisner,
So that the textures appear on the sentinel loco you will need to make a texture.txt file for each of the skins. You can write the texture.txt yourself in "Notepad" or convert the JPG images to TGA and then use PEVSoft TextureTXT to write the txt files for you. It's laborious I'm afraid. The two items that you need to up-date are "lner/br Y3 Class Weathered/Dirty Textures" <kuid2:142268:53013:1> and "LNER/BR Y3 Class Clean" <kuid2:142268:53014:1> Textures". There is not a skin for 68153, have a try and make one for your private use.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

Dintdale.

re post #5573 lewisner,
So that the textures appear on the sentinel loco you will need to make a texture.txt file for each of the skins. You can write the texture.txt yourself in "Notepad" or convert the JPG images to TGA and then use PEVSoft TextureTXT to write the txt files for you. It's laborious I'm afraid. The two items that you need to up-date are "lner/br Y3 Class Weathered/Dirty Textures" <kuid2:142268:53013:1> and "LNER/BR Y3 Class Clean" <kuid2:142268:53014:1> Textures". There is not a skin for 68153, have a try and make one for your private use.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

Many thanks EvilCrow will have a try but unfortunately when I try anything more complicated than AI driving a train I fail miserably. I'm either lazy or stupid.

In the best tradition of Blue Peter "here's one I made earlier". A Q6 crosses the Queen Alexandra Bridge in Sunderland hauling empties for the West Durham coalfield. In reality the bridge was a colossal white elephant for the North Eastern Railway as it opened in 1909 at a cost of £450,000 of which Sunderland Council paid a third, but the bridge closed to rail traffic just 14 years later. If N3V ever grant us the ability to rotate maps by less than 90 degrees I could connect this route to my Leamside Line. If built in N gauge the bridge would be 17 feet long !

Q6 on Queen Alexandra Bridge 3.6.22 by A1 Northeastern, on Flickr

Even though it's only the demo, I am incredibly impressed by Swanage. I just downloaded the Ed's beautiful Lord Nelsons, and... they're just lovely.

hQoApV4.jpg

DPSUzqA.jpg

l1FIxoa.jpg

8zxKnSO.jpg

Hi , yes I have been a member of the YWR since its inception. The coal wagons are actually standing at the loading ramp nearest the camera, not on the coal staithes since these were used with bottom unloading wagons. Several of the photos on the site are mine from the 1970s.

Some excellent shots on here, as ever. Well done all, nice to see Dintdale Road feature.

Some from me of a WCR class 47 on a railtour; the train will arrive at Swanage at 7pm, where the passengers all have accommodation and then will spend the following day in Swanage before departing late afternoon back to Waterloo. Unfortunately, the weather on arrival is less than ideal with rain and a bit of a gale!
S5nRpTh.jpg

F3cvbFb.jpg

51tR6HJ.jpg

SnwmkxM.jpg

FIAM0iP.jpg

NRVEfAc.jpg

NSvsmPN.jpg

i8TFYvX.jpg

XKFfP7m.jpg

0y0KvDD.jpg

Cheers,

PLP