UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

thats it im gonna go away bye

Oh no. You're not getting away that easy you snake. Your illegal distribution of Trainz versions have been reported to N3Vs head office and they've assured me they'll take the appropriate action in dealing with you.

Sorry, everyone. I know this may not be the way to handle this but I can't take this anymore. The amount of disrespect and cowardice is unreal.

I've never been this mad about Trainz before. I always extend a hand to newcomers to the game but what you did could potentially undermine the entire integrity of the hobby and encourage other bottom feeders to do the same.

I've seen what you did here destroy games like this. You've disrespected my good friend Paul and disgraced his craft and pretended to comply only to manipulate behind our backs when you were caught.

You have no respect for anyone else who enjoys this sim and only care about yourself. The fact you can treat my friends with such disregard os something I refuse to abide by.

Get out and never come back. If I'm ever unfortunate enough to see you pulling this again I'm going right back to N3Vs administrators. You're on their radar now.

Last edited:
@stovepipe: Wow. Wow. Wow. That Brighton Baltic is really a wonderful model! One of my favorite British tank engines is now in Trainz! If I may ask, do you plan on getting permission to release that reskin or no?

It really is wonderful! Now, if only I got my act together and set some time aside to make progress on my own L Class…

thats it im gonna go away bye

If I may ask… why on God’s earth have you been illegaly distributing Trainz and knowing it?! Why have you continuosely apologized yet have done nothing to fix it? In my early days of Trainz (when I was a mobile user), I wasn’t really the nicest - asking content creators if they could put ___ model into Trainz Mobile - and also asked for some content that could no longer be found. However, what did I do once I apologized? I stopped. You have not.

All I wonder now is why. Why you have been doing this. Why? Now that you’ve repeatedly undermined copyright, you are now able to be punished by law. Learn that your actions have consequences. I know I did, and I’ve changed for the better.

Right now though? I don’t want to see you. I’m sorry, but you have to learn, not just throw advice and warnings to the side.

I don't think they ever got a LMS-style power rating, but the LBSCR Baltic Tanks must have got fairly close. Here's my reskin (not quite completed) of Remembrance, a little 'off-piste' at Yeovil.

<picture snipped>

That's a nice reskin Stovepipe. I have the lighter green original in my collection and it's one of my favourite digital models.

APIcJOE.jpg

Hi both, yes I've always liked the Baltic tank locos. There still a few remnants of the light green to be got rid of, and the smokebox door needs attending to. It's an old model by decapod. but a pretty good one, with LOD. Unfortunately the licence does not allow distribution of modified versions, and the original is not on the DLS - so using a mesh-asset 'alias' approach won't work either. I believe he is still around in the 3D Crafter world, so might be contactable that way.

Ah. Well, thanks for letting me know, stovepipe. At least someone respects copyright, after what happened this morning… (it’s morning here in Connecticut)

Hi both, yes I've always liked the Baltic tank locos. There still a few remnants of the light green to be got rid of, and the smokebox door needs attending to. It's an old model by decapod. but a pretty good one, with LOD. Unfortunately the licence does not allow distribution of modified versions, and the original is not on the DLS - so using a mesh-asset 'alias' approach won't work either. I believe he is still around in the 3D Crafter world, so might be contactable that way.

Holy Smokes! It's the Decapod model?!

You're a real wizard Stovepipe! I wouldn't have been able to tell otherwise! Very impressive!

yvYIRco.jpg
[/IMG]

While we're on the subject, I do enjoy the L Class Baltics very much, but I think I definitely prefer their Rebuilds as Tender engines a little bit more. I like the look of how elegant and stylish they look with their new shape and grand smoke deflectors. Like distant cousins of the glorious Lord Nelsons. Nothing quite like them..

xtZKbzH.jpg
[/IMG]
bTryZDo.jpg
[/IMG]

Good evening everyone, hope you've all had a good weekend. I spent yesterday on a nice dog walk around Moira walking in the nature reserve on the sight of the Moira junction and Overseal sidings, originally built by the Ashby and Nuneaton Joint railway (MR and LNWR) once home to a busy three way junction by the Leicester to Burton line, several coal sidings, a shed and locomotive powered turntable, another victim of 1966. Other than that just been studying for a work related exam today, will get on Trains this evening. Some great shots everyone, especially loved the 4-6-4T action.

Cheers

More fictional LMS route progress

Good evening! I hope you all don't mind a long post!
Been making progress on my LMS route this evening, in particular a junction off the mainline for a coal branch. It shall serve several coal fields as well as a few little villages for passengers and goods.

Ivatt 1205 approaches Alderthorpe Station and junction thereafter.
6KUVFiG.jpg

Alderthorpe Station and goods loop.
OcuK7Sc.jpg

The Ivatt departs the station for the mainline passing the first of the junction's sidings.
BOvMjmZ.jpg

3F waits for local passenger to pass before continuing shunting.
d2MtOru.jpg

Ivatt passes the shed and the points to the other two sidings, starts a sharp left curve to the north junction.
BzckvXi.jpg

Picking up speed after tackling the curve to join the mainline at 25mph
vt6kqNm.jpg

Single track line now clear through Alderthorpe for heavy coal train to pass through.
auKJe7R.jpg

Overall view
1EdcQaE.jpg

Patriot thunders along the mainline.
jr8bCKj.jpg

And quiet returns to Alderthorpe junction.
iZ1VMUN.jpg

Cheers!

George

Nice work George. Those might be WIP screenshots, but what you've done so far is looking good.
Is that Paul's 3F outside the engine shed?

Thanks both, I think the engine shed is an interesting scene and usually the hive of activity on the railway, but I never seem to be able to get the picture quite right - but I'm glad you like it nonetheless!

George I like your LMS shots up this page, looking very, very good indeed - and I don't usually say that about things non-Southern!

Annie, a great shot of the Baltic tank too from you. I often forget decapod's models so it's nice to see they are still around and being used.

Cheers,

PLP

I hope you all don't mind a long post

Coming from the Grand King Fisher of Long Posts, I can assure you that we don't mind at all George. Excellent shots indeed.

I think the engine shed is an interesting scene and usually the hive of activity on the railway, but I never seem to be able to get the picture quite right - but I'm glad you like it nonetheless!

You don't know how right you are Parker! Sprawling landscapes full of steam engines getting ready for the days work are some of the best things about railways! I can't wait to get the other four major MPDs in South London working so I can join you in that endeavor!

Coincidentally, the bridge shot in particular is fantastic. I too enjoying shooting from that angle and I can say that yours looks better than any of the ones I have taken. :)

Another interesting POV for screenshots is from inside the Signalboxes. Reminds me of those old grayscale photographs I see in my SR historical books!

Thanks Tanker for the kind words.

Yes I've taken some shots from signal boxes before, very much depends on the 'box though and in particular its internal layout - too cramped and you can't see a thing as all the instruments are in the way and blurred. Too little furniture and it looks as if the signalman is working inside a warehouse!

A couple more of 34028 Eddystone waiting to depart Swanage:

0jqJThw.jpg

nUVA4p4.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Nice work George. Those might be WIP screenshots, but what you've done so far is looking good.
Is that Paul's 3F outside the engine shed?

It absolutely is, in fact I have just this moment made my first ever engine spec using Bill's spreadsheet and after a little tinkering I feel I have a realistically modest yet reliable Johnson 3F. That particular 3F in the screenshot is one that was based at my local depot back in the LMS day, complete with correct allocation plate on the smoke box door.

Back