UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Excellent shots, everyone!

And now some from me - a cattle service exiting Hawes during an evening shower. I have some plans to fully update the entire SnC package, whilst also merging all of the routes together, to TRS22 standards - however, as I am very busy at this time, I'm not sure when I can tackle that upgrade. Anyways, hope you like the screenshots.
HKCETCi.png

8CYCWrf.png

UhHX057.png

it means that you are telling someone what are you planning to

Honestly, I don't believe you. Your pattern of behavior suggests you're only doing so because you face repercussions for attempting to break thread guidelines.

Hope you mean what you say but I think your credibility has run out with me. Just follow the rules and treat our content creators with respect please.

Fantastic shots both, what have we done to you Tanker?! Posting more LMS!

I'm going to shock you all know and post SR :hehe: Schools Class effortlessly rockets by.

UgfsEA6.jpg

TQPPqFZ.jpg

ItVJyYC.jpg

XWeA6py.jpg

RiwZe70.jpg

O4TY9FK.jpg

TERRjiE.jpg

kVJ6rNE.jpg

Hope you all have a good friday!

Kind regards,

George

Seeing these Schools Class locos it seems I will have a very good Friday George!

I remember running those legacy locos when I was first starting out in Trainz 2004 and 2009. I couldn't forget them even if I tried. So many good memories.

I'm posting LMS and you're posting SR? It seems we've influenced each other just a tad it seems - and I don't mind one bit! :D

Glad you came to the thread George. It's always a pleasure to share the hobby and make new friends

Seeing these Schools Class locos it seems I will have a very good Friday George!

I remember running those legacy locos when I was first starting out in Trainz 2004 and 2009. I couldn't forget them even if I tried. So many good memories.

I'm posting LMS and you're posting SR? It seems we've influenced each other just a tad it seems - and I don't mind one bit! :D

Glad you came to the thread George. It's always a pleasure to share the hobby and make new friends

Indeed tanker! I have many happy memories hanging out the carriage door windows behind the Watercress line's Cheltenham, that locomotive has some impressive pulling power, you can really feel the train lurching forward. It was my first SR experience, so the School's have a special place in my heart. And the Watercress line is extremely beautiful. Credit to the volunteers and employees there.

1958 - A cold day at Ruswarp

A cold day at Ruswarp on the Whitby branch during the late 1950s as an A8 Class 4-6-2T arrives with a 2-set consisting of a Thompson Diagram 338 52ft 4in CL (3-4) and a Thompson Diagram 361 52ft 4in 5-compartment Brake Second.

Neither the A8 nor the carriages would have long to live. The A8s were all gone by 1960 and the Thompson non-vestibule carriages by the mid-1960s. Both giving way to the irresistable incoming tide of DMUs and line closures. Whitby would be hit hard by the latter, by 1970 solely connected to the national network va the Esk valley route to Middlesbrough. That was only saved due to social reasons caused by the difficulty in Esk Valley schoolchildren living in scattered communities reaching school in Whitby when using road transport.

A cold day at Ruswarp on the Whitby branch during the late 1950s

A great chilly scene you've created there!

I am excited to announce I have just asked Paul (PaulzTrainz) to kindly recreate the mighty L&YR Hughes 4-6-4T (The Dreadnaught Tanks). A class of 10 powerful 4 cylinder monsters. Will be coming in a Crimson, Unlined and lined black scheme. Cannot wait!!!! Although designed for L&YR they were built after the creation of the big 4. Most wore an unlined black LMS scheme, a couple crimson and one of them was confirmed to wear the smart lined black. They never made it to BR days, but what an impressive machine. Were there any other 5P rated tanks? And what is your favourite British tank locomotive?

Hughes_Dreadnought_4-6-4T%2C_11114_%28Wonder_Book_of_Engineering_Wonders%2C_1931%29.jpg

(image from wikipedia) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L&YR_Hughes_4-6-4T

I am excited to announce I have just asked Paul (PaulzTrainz) to kindly recreate the mighty L&YR Hughes 4-6-4T (The Dreadnaught Tanks). A class of 10 powerful 4 cylinder monsters. Will be coming in a Crimson, Unlined and lined black scheme. Cannot wait!!!! Although designed for L&YR they were built after the creation of the big 4. Most wore an unlined black LMS scheme, a couple crimson and one of them was confirmed to wear the smart lined black. They never made it to BR days, but what an impressive machine. Were there any other 5P rated tanks? And what is your favourite British tank locomotive?

Hughes_Dreadnought_4-6-4T%2C_11114_%28Wonder_Book_of_Engineering_Wonders%2C_1931%29.jpg

(image from wikipedia) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L&YR_Hughes_4-6-4T

Interesting! I very much would like to have one! Connor made the tender variant of the Dreadnought already so it would be wonderful to add the tank version to my collection!

EZOVnni.jpg
[/IMG]

As far as my favorite tank engine goes it depends on what kind of tank engine...

If it's a large tank engine like this beauty here then I'd have to say it would be the Maunsell W Class or the long line of Billington's LBSCR 0-6-2T E Class Radial Tanks. They are excellent locomotives and I have had two classes of radials commissioned by Camscott already (E5,E6) and plan to do the others at some point.

OHULhoE.jpg
[/IMG]

mGf2fNM.jpg
[/IMG]

If your asking my favorite shunter tank engine then it's a no brainer - that award goes to the Adams LSWR G6 Class 0-6-0T.

UeJKZSQ.jpg
[/IMG]

My grandfather's closest friend worked as a driver for the SR after WW2 and would often take trains from Eastleigh to Guildford. He would always tell me stories about how they scurried around and were extremely reliable. What I wouldn't give for a OO Gauge RTR model of one!

That reminds me.. I'm going to have to ask Camscott if he can update the G6 he made for me into PBR one day soon...

NocnX8H.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
That's exciting news, GeorgeM2010. I've seen photos of that grand beast, and I'd love to have that engine grace my collection, in whatever livery. It's sad that none were preserved.

Thanks so much for putting this in motion. :cool:

ok ive done reading the rules

Read the rules again before you are banned. Also remove my content from your website and all the other items of payware you have reskinned, that is theft and will be treated as such. Please also inform your parents before I do.

I don't think they ever got a LMS-style power rating, but the LBSCR Baltic Tanks must have got fairly close. Here's my reskin (not quite completed) of Remembrance, a little 'off-piste' at Yeovil.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

@Paulz

Hope you get this annoying problem sorted out quickly.

The Thompson 52ft ordinary bogie stock that borderreiver has been showing recently - are these available from you?

Yes virtually all items posted by borderreiver are mine available from my website or by email to paulztrainzusa@gmail.com

I'm sorry you had to deal with this tasteless charlatan stealing your hard work Paul. I apologize for the harsh words but after all the amazing creations you have made for us all it boils my blood to see someone abuse your creations like this. He deserves whatever happens to him.

I'm curious about that LBSCR Baltic Stovepipe posted - is that one of yours as well? It certainly looks like it and its quite remarkable.

I'm getting closer to finishing the section of South London that I lost. I look forward to working on it again with you! :)

I'm sorry you had to deal with this tasteless charlatan stealing your hard work Paul. I apologize for the harsh words but after all the amazing creations you have made for us all it boils my blood to see someone abuse your creations like this. He deserves whatever happens to him.

Unfortunately, JomesTheK2Blue, in the comments section of this YouTube video on his personnel YouTube channel, has provided a Google Drive link to a .rar file named Trainz Simulator 2009.rar. It appears he's handing out Trainz 2009 without N3V's permission. Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWOaFxb0o98

Back