UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

can u purchase the clean condition and convert addons for me

With all respect, we don't really share payware here mate. It's disrespectful to the person who created the content in the first place.

If you want to get the clean version you probably will have to buy it okay? ;)

Amazing M7 shot Parker! I'm looking forward to finally constructing Nine Elms and getting the chance to run these beauties on the South London Circuit! :D

how about u give me the cdp

If you keep asking for people to give you payware you are going to get yourself banned by the moderators. People here respect copyright and people's intellectual property and have little time for those who pirate Trainz assets. And no I won't do any modifications of any assets for you so don't ask.

Gorgeous display of one of the LNWR's best 4-6-0s ever built.

Fun fact, the Claughtons lasted the longest out of any LNWR 4-6-0, in their later years (WW2/BR) they worked Parcel and War Supply trains in the Birmingham/Shrewsbury section of the LMS Network. They followed the same allocation path as the Improved Precedents that came before them.

The ones that did work the south end of the WCML had smoke deflectors installed to reduce smoke obstruction on the tunnels around the area. This loco class led a very interesting life!

aLwudRU.jpg
[/IMG]

They certainly were an interesting class of engine Tanker. From 1927 many of the class were transferred to the Midland Division which would have to be an unusual circumstance for LNWR engines. Twenty were rebuilt with larger boilers and ten of these were fitted with Caprotti valve gear. The remaining small boilered engines were withdrawn during 1935 and I've taken care to make sure my small boilered Claughtons have numbers taken from the 1935 survivors. I've always liked the look of the small boilered engines even if they weren't the success they could have been.
It was sheer bad luck that the last Claughton and Precursor didn't get preserved and there were certainly plenty of people at Crewe who wanted this to happen.

EDIT: Railway Modeller March 1985 issue has a drawing of the original small boilered engines. Some Claughtons received GCR designed ex-ROD tenders to increase their operating range.

Last edited:
is it free for download

Right then Jomes. The weathered LMS Ivatt was a paid commission from PaulzTrainz, so I contacted him and asked him to create a specific livery for a premium. It is payware and that's the only way you're going to get it. Please do not do us all the disrespect of asking to share payware, we all have the great deal of respect for the content creators out there, without which the global engine shed would be rather bleak. As a repainter yourself you should understand this.

@kotangagirl No you don't have me to thank for that Ivatt:) that was there long before I asked Paul for an LMS version :) If you don't mind giving me a few pointers about swapping smoke textures that would be much appreciated.

@kotangagirl No you don't have me to thank for that Ivatt:) that was there long before I asked Paul for an LMS version :) If you don't mind giving me a few pointers about swapping smoke textures that would be much appreciated.

I'll send you a PM explaining how I do it.

Annie

Hi Tanker

High praise indeed, thanks.

The History and Development of the LMS Railway Carriage sums up my LMS railway carriage building phase.

Ken

A quick trip to the control panel seems to have sorted this thread out for me...:)

One from my old Chinley route, now in TRS19 for an upgrade.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

They certainly were an interesting class of engine Tanker. From 1927 many of the class were transferred to the Midland Division which would have to be an unusual circumstance for LNWR engines. Twenty were rebuilt with larger boilers and ten of these were fitted with Caprotti valve gear. The remaining small boilered engines were withdrawn during 1935 and I've taken care to make sure my small boilered Claughtons have numbers taken from the 1935 survivors. I've always liked the look of the small boilered engines even if they weren't the success they could have been.
It was sheer bad luck that the last Claughton and Precursor didn't get preserved and there were certainly plenty of people at Crewe who wanted this to happen.

Agreed Annie. The Claughtons were an excellent locomotive and sadly fell by the wayside the same way that the Dreadnought Class, Clan Class and Prince of Wales Class all did in the onslaught of LMS Modernization. At the very least, they were Fowlers direct inspiration for the Patriot Class so they lived on in a sense until the end of steam.

A lot of interesting Pre-Grouping locos fall under the umbrella of the LMS. I particularly like the LNWR, L&Y and NLR designs because they were a time of experimentation and a lot of those designs could have been successful if only they were given enough attention.

Hi Tanker

High praise indeed, thanks.

The History and Development of the LMS Railway Carriage sums up my LMS railway carriage building phase.

Ken

Oh wow! Greetings Ken! It's a real honor to see you responded to me! :D

I'm a Southern Railway man by trade but I have a deep admiration for the work you've done with the LMS Coaches you have created. I have been using your LMS P1 and LNWR Stock ever since my salad days in TS12. They filled a much-needed gap in the simulator and still hold up to this day.

I hope you are doing well and I can't thank you enough for taking the time to contact me. If you're ever interested in pursuing more projects let me know - I have quite the archive of drawings and diagrams should you ever have need of them!

A little more tweaking of D&D in the 1920's/1930s - LMS No.6170 British Legion on a 12-coach express rake on its way from Liverpool.

AS67ljg.jpg
[/IMG]

Hziqqjq.jpg
[/IMG]

is6nxYe.jpg
[/IMG]

Guess what... not LMS this time

A little more tweaking of D&D in the 1920's/1930s - LMS No.6170 British Legion on a 12-coach express rake on its way from Liverpool.

One from my old Chinley route, now in TRS19 for an upgrade.

Fantastic shots both, what have we done to you Tanker?! Posting more LMS!

I'm going to shock you all know and post SR :hehe: Schools Class effortlessly rockets by.

UgfsEA6.jpg

TQPPqFZ.jpg

ItVJyYC.jpg

XWeA6py.jpg

RiwZe70.jpg

O4TY9FK.jpg

TERRjiE.jpg

kVJ6rNE.jpg

Hope you all have a good friday!

Kind regards,

George

Back