UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Nice to see some PLL screenshots Tanker. I still have PLL installed in TANE, - I tried to get it to work in TS2019 SP1 and ended having to flag it away due to too many errors and problems I couldn't solve. It's good to see Camscott's NSR engines on PLL as well.

Next up; SR target boards. These will be for Harmans Cross and Corfe Castle (I think maybe Herston too, I need to check).

wIlUjGm.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

It's been a very long time since I was here.

Here are some screenshots of a fictional LMS WIP I have been messing about with.

Can't thank GPLocomotives enough his top notch LMS locomotives.

Fowler 2P sits at the platform with mid morning stopping service.

kSWfMPF

kSWfMPF.jpg

Ivatt's "Flying Big" tops up water after banking duties.

8CsOLJz.jpg

Fowler 3F shunting goods into the depot.
ZOHDBBD.jpg

541 gets the whistle and a clear signal.
CSbyE06.jpg

Further down the line we see a 7F working hard with a heavy coal train from Moira Colliery
pdGol7Q.jpg

c030ZSJ.jpg

The two workings pass among the rolling hills.
QnGetX4.jpg

Bonus vintage shot (I tried- it's a bit amateur)
sXlhrrJ.jpg

kSWfMPF

Here are some screenshots of a fictional LMS WIP I have been messing about with.

Bonus vintage shot (I tried- it's a bit amateur)
sXlhrrJ.jpg

kSWfMPF

Welcome back georgem!

If that's an amateur vintage shot, I couldn't tell - it looks amazing! I'd love to know your secret! :hehe: I've been trying to get that kind of photo effect on my pre-grouping shots for a while now and I can't seem to find the right combination!

Next up; SR target boards. These will be for Harmans Cross and Corfe Castle (I think maybe Herston too, I need to check).

You have no idea how happy you just made me Parker. Those lamppost signs were one of the most glaring missing assets I have been looking for!

By any chance will there be a renamable version? I can think of dozens of places where this would be useful.

Thanks Tanker, unfortunately I don't know how to make assets renameable as I've made them specific to Swanage so they'd remain 'as is'.

Again, if you need any for a specific location let me know and I can create some for you.

Cheers,

PLP

Excellent screenshots, everyone! Really loving those custom signs for Swanage, Parker!

Now some from me:

A rainy morning at Carlisle, 1955 - a Duchess class, City of Liechester, arrives at Carlisle Citadel with a morning express service, with another Duchess, City of Chester, waiting at the station to take the train the other way...

LuPcrwY.png

Boarding...

nvDqM4z.png

As City of Liechester prepares to run tender-first, light engine, out of the station, City of Chester couples up to the opposite end of the train...

KMN8KFA.png

The train heads back, with a tender-first Duchess class locomotive running on another track, with its tender blocking quite a bit of 46239...

FbCGmna.jpg

Hope you all like the shots.

Andrew

My latest endeavours; Southern Railway style signs. Included are Gentlemen, Ladies Room, Station Shop, Bookstall and Way Out.

SJ7gH5a.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Excellent screenshots, everyone! Really loving those custom signs for Swanage, Parker!

Now some from me:

A rainy morning at Carlisle, 1955 - a Duchess class, City of Liechester, arrives at Carlisle Citadel with a morning express service, with another Duchess, City of Chester, waiting at the station to take the train the other way...

LuPcrwY.png

Boarding...

nvDqM4z.png

As City of Liechester prepares to run tender-first, light engine, out of the station, City of Chester couples up to the opposite end of the train...

KMN8KFA.png

The train heads back, with a tender-first Duchess class locomotive running on another track, with its tender blocking quite a bit of 46239...

FbCGmna.jpg

Hope you all like the shots.

Andrew

Nice experimentations with the lighting Andrew! I'm quite the fan of that Duchess model myself! :hehe:

Thanks Tanker, unfortunately I don't know how to make assets renameable as I've made them specific to Swanage so they'd remain 'as is'.

Again, if you need any for a specific location let me know and I can create some for you.

Cheers,

PLP

Oh I'm pretty sure everywhere from Brighton to Wandsworth Commons would need those signs Parker! I'll definitely let you know. I'm loving the new restroom signs too!

Can't thank GPLocomotives enough his top notch LMS locomotives.

<pictures snipped>

kSWfMPF

Yes I have a good few of GP Locomotives excellent engines as well. They really are the best and they work well in TRS19 just fine.

Were your screenshots taken in either TS2009 or TS2012? I used TS2009 WBE for long time simply because it worked well and was largely problem free. Eventually I went to TS2012 and stuck to that for ages because it did exactly what it said on the tin. In the end I did move over to the 64 bit versions of Trainz because the routes I'd built were getting a bit too much for TS2012 to cope with, but I do still miss it sometimes.

Nice to see your screenshots and I hope you'll post some more fairly soon.

Were your screenshots taken in either TS2009 or TS2012? I used TS2009 WBE for long time simply because it worked well and was largely problem free. Eventually I went to TS2012 and stuck to that for ages because it did exactly what it said on the tin.

They are 2012 :) my laptop is on its way out and I love 2012, it's as familiar as an old friend. Thanks for the kind words.

Catching the 7F further along the line. Pounding exhaust sounds echoing amongst the hillsides.

HXZj1vw.jpg

Another excellent shot georgem! I do agree with you about Gary's locomotives - they are some incredible pieces of work! I have a ton of his Jubilees and Patriots!

Keeping in line with the LMS theme I got bored and decided to tweak the track and environmental textures on the PLL to make it a tad more high def so to speak. I went with NEX's Low Poly Wood Track because it gives it that grimy industrial look that comes with working in an enormous coal and soot filled environment like Staffordshire.

I've only done the area around Etrunia Junction so far, but I like what I am seeing so far! :D

5MI0IHZ.jpg
[/IMG]

y962dcR.jpg
[/IMG]

mnQwjdb.jpg
[/IMG]

Some Simplex Shots since I finally got them running in TANE:

n5v4LTT.jpg
[/IMG]

rw9qTCG.jpg
[/IMG]

zRHdhlv.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice work Tanker. I should really go and blow the dust and cobwebs out of my copy of PLL I installed in TANE goodness knows how long ago. Good to see the Simplex locos at work too.

It must be LMS week as I've been working on getting my rebuilt version of TLBlade's Lickey Incline working properly in TMR2017. I like TMR2017 because it's the closest thing to being 64 bit TS2012 and it just works like it says on the tin. I had to do the TRS22 Certificate fix to get it to work again, but it's fine now.
Eventually I would like to be able to get permission to upload my rebuilt version which is based on 1930s LMS track plans to the DLS, but it needs some more frowning at before I can do that.
I'm still using some PLL locos like the 3F Jinties and 4F's , but I think I'll replace them with Gary Price's locomotives because as nice as the PLL locos are the GP ones are a lot less troublesome. I'm still occasionally running Paul's old Claughtons even though I don't think they're kind of engine to be seen on Lickey and my Precursor tank engine gets an occasional look in too. Not correct, but I just like them.

I shed a small tear when I discovered that my LMS Garratts have mesh and texture problems in 64 bit versions of Trainz, but I suppose that means that I'll just have to get some more 4F's

pBF8NBh.jpg

tFHWu3h.jpg

3xgsWep.jpg

SBTym6P.jpg

29l6tTd.jpg

RF6ZcpF.jpg

Aq7CBEz.jpg

Last edited:
Another excellent shot georgem! I do agree with you about Gary's locomotives - they are some incredible pieces of work! I have a ton of his Jubilees and Patriots!

Keeping in line with the LMS theme I got bored and decided to tweak the track and environmental textures on the PLL to make it a tad more high def so to speak. I went with NEX's Low Poly Wood Track because it gives it that grimy industrial look that comes with working in an enormous coal and soot filled environment like Staffordshire.

I've only done the area around Etrunia Junction so far, but I like what I am seeing so far! :D

5MI0IHZ.jpg
[/IMG]

y962dcR.jpg
[/IMG]

Wow beautiful shots! Would you be able to point me in the direction of those brick bottle ovens and those lovely locos?

Kind regards,

George

Smoke is now fixed on my Precursor tank engine. I have a feeling that this one was an early beta version I was testing in TMR2017 when I was originally updating the Precursor tanks and it just sort of stayed around on Lickey. I've got it assigned to the Worcester passenger service alongside a 4P compound which were the class of engines usually assigned to this service back in the day.

tkPLAVS.jpg

t1RKxy4.jpg

7Sbpl0y.jpg

My latest project; Southern Railway destination finger posts. One for Swanage, 2 each for Corfe Castle and Harmans Cross and a final one at Norden plus an empty slot for use where a sign is not needed (Swanage bay platform in this case). Available within 24 hours:
yqbR4PO.jpg

6ytUSGA.jpg

G1sOkhh.jpg

vvL49m1.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Back