UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Tanker! You've just about given me a terminal blushing attack. Thank you very much for your kind comments. Having come here after fighting with a pair of Midland Railway open wagons I'm trying to finish your comments really were a boost to my spirits.

Terminal?! Oh my! I'll call the Emergency Embarrassment Corps! You'll be better soon Annie! :hehe:

Jokes aside, my words were the honest truth. Your wagons are a real work of art and regarding your reskinned locos, I have never thought of interchanging bogies from other locomotives to improve the quality of the design, and the reskin applications you made to turn the NER N10 into a GER Tram Loco - that was genius! :D

In all honesty I hope you decide to do more one day! Your updates of knucklesnvector's LNWR Locos are some of my favorite locos to run on Dearnby and I hope one day you manage to figure out those Precursor 4-4-0s or any other locos that give you inspiration in the future! Your talent is one Trainz can't do without!

S1ejEJo.jpg
[/IMG]

LAWI1tC.jpg
[/IMG]

LNa86NC.jpg
[/IMG]

ihlkiJx.jpg
[/IMG]

Another Brighton Update - (Been working on this like a madman lately :hehe:) - Preston Park is done for the time being. I added in the appropriate foliage along the embankment above Platform 1. The residential areas have been updated with both medium and low poly splines to prevent drag on the game engine since it's such a large route.

In addition, I have gradually started adding residential areas to the main center of Brighton and London Road as well. I can say without a doubt that our good fellow Euromodeller' s "EMT" reskinned assets now occupy at least 90 Percent of the assets I have used to make this route what it is. Without them the LBSCR Region would not look nearly as good as it does now.

Graham buddy, I know you frequent the thread from time to time but seriously. Thank you for all the work you do for Trainz. I couldn't have done half of what I did without your incredible talent.

Well, looks like I need to start putting some time into the next station on the route - Hassocks! Gonna be a lot of work since I need to remake the station, the gasworks and the tramway line to the sand pit. Busy, busy, busy!

PbKJVCT.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Looking good HSJ. Personally speaking, I do like to see a wider landscape view of the railway in its setting.

Me too Frank. It was more than likely the miles of landscape on my Norfolk layout that eventually made TS2012 fall over, though I don't think what I've done is a patch on what Jimmy has been able to achieve.

#4203 Always nice to see progress on your Brighton project Tanker. Seriously though your kind comments are very much appreciated and more than make up for those who just grab my models and say nothing. Unfortunately Knuckle's Precursor 4-4-0 is a mess and so far has defeated all my attempts to rebuild it to my satisfaction; - which is a pity because I like Precursors.

#4204. I see that Johnson 2P 0-4-4T doing a cameo Jimmy.

And back to Norfolk..................

Foxhollow-Brenton Wood-Moxbury passenger service with Sharpie No.10 in charge.
yhCxras.jpg

One of Ed Heap's brilliant T26 2-4-0's heading south.
sS8dp6M.jpg

Make the earth move under your feet? - not a problem. A GCR 1B rattles the crockery at Mirely St Marys on the joint line.
w0sgixO.jpg

Last edited:
#4208 - Really enjoying those screenshot's Jimmy! Your grass spline placement is immaculate in that second to last photo! I really need to learn how to place foliage like you do!

#4206 - I'm really glad that my words lifted your spirits Annie! I has no idea they would be that impactful when I said them! Also, it is a pity about the Precursors as they also are a deep favorite of mine. I could probably fashion a driving bogey for it out of components from PaulHobbs' s mesh library but I would still need the original .blend file to make it work.

#4207 - Good to Have you back Graham! Your screenshot look stellar and its a fantastic way of marking your return to the thread! :)

Brighton 1951 - E5 No.82585 leaves Brighton with a loaded stopping service.

jWvWpq2.jpg
[/IMG]

jNq5fyv.jpg
[/IMG]

QvISltg.jpg
[/IMG]

rCiT2O8.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
NBR Steam returns to Malliag Line in scotland

A steam special on Its return run

Route Scotland By Rail, 2 Missing 1 was :127 I fixed in config other I'm looking for and 1 Faulty some UK road xings ... Oh well happens when you try to inport old stuff ... Very Modern Diesel and Elect route. I forget a few road bridges that have fallen as well. just for peoples intrest.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Tom

Last edited:
An excellent screenshot Tom! I'm quite a fan of the NBR L Class. You really made it look excellent in this one!

A bit early to announce this but I'm too excited to wait. Back when PortLineParker announced his Swanage Railway Route for TRS19 he had the issue of lacking several key locomotives for the route. Thanks to Camscott and Edh6 he was able to fill the roster with new models of the Drummond T9 Class, Drummond M7 Class and Maunsell N Class. However, the last locomotive on the roster remained unfinished...

Seeing as our interests were one in the same, I took it upon myself to commission it from Camscott. It has taken a bit of time but in my opinion it was definitely worth the wait! Introducing the new SR Maunsell U Class! This model is based on the SR Built variant like Swanage' s No.31625 and Bluebell Railway's No.31816! Complete with a full cab and a variety of numbers this majestic mogul is a perfect fit for any Southern Railway fans route!

R324ZZu.jpg
[/IMG]

A HUGE thank you to Camscott for going through with this one. The project was extremely difficult from finding appropriate diagrams to getting proportions correct and I can't thank him enough for sticking with it as long as he did. He's a real trooper and an example to us all.

The BR Version should be along shortly. This one's for you Parker! I hope you enjoy running it on Swanage once it's released! :D

K6iK1Hw.jpg
[/IMG]

0BFoWHL.jpg
[/IMG]

VyvOalm.jpg
[/IMG]

Well done Tanker that looks really great :D

#4209 I've noticed the best way to make grass splines look good is to have them butt up against something like a wall or hedge. It's not really worked across the moors bit but when its beside something else they turn out a treat. Most of the grass stuff is CL iirc.

#4209, #4211. More good screenshots Tanker and your brand new Darlington Works U class Mogul looks very nice indeed.

#4208. I have to agree with Tanker Jimmy, you definitely have the touch when it comes to placing grasses.

Morning passenger train on the Tenpenny branch. I sometimes dream about living near the Tenpenny branch.

IfMTgFI.jpg

A962C7D874D1754EF3F6284534A85941625A6E0A

This was bugging me no end so here we are now;

9E9692A018AE14A69453FE4C262DDBBFE51ED9DD

FD0A0037DA468F231EBB0A6F39A8072ACDAD87DE

23710D7D6E7744D1D71A117392453FE54B498CDA

C320182CA7F11477649411BF0A642C482A2E6F4B

C1DC79CFB4E50BEB2F79C14BAC982593E47EAC0D

Dacre d100311001200
Dacre Bank d100911061206
Wath d102011171219
Fellbeck a102711241226
Fellbeck d103011271229
Wath d103811351236
Dacre Bank d104911461247
Dacre a105511521253

Here's some of the timetable for those interested. If you're wondering why the timings after 1200 are longer its because this takes into account the waiting at signals for the goods traffic which you can beat at the beginning of the session. Been caught out a few times but if you time it right its good fun to try to keep to it as best as possible. I'm working on some photoshop that incorporates the table into an old LMS timetable book which if I work it out will be in the session for the person to bring up with F1 or something.

Tanker46,
Those are beautiful shots of a beautiful engine. The BR Maunsel U Class looks stunning. Camscott is to be congratulated and many thanks to you for commissioning it. What an excellent engine! :cool:

Heinrich505

Re: #4214 HotShotJimmy, those are wonderful pics. I love what you are doing with the route. It is always a pleasure to run your route. Will you release an update of the route?

KotangaGirl,
Re: #4213
Your route is really a pleasure to see, from your screenshots. It's quite understandable that you would dream about it. I regularly "escape" into this virtual world and lose myself in the immersion when running routes.

Heinrich505

Re: #4214 HotShotJimmy, those are wonderful pics. I love what you are doing with the route. It is always a pleasure to run your route. Will you release an update of the route?

Yep it'll be a TRS19 only update but I think its time I moved on from T:ANE now that I'm getting to grips with 19.

Tanker46,
Those are beautiful shots of a beautiful engine. The BR Maunsel U Class looks stunning. Camscott is to be congratulated and many thanks to you for commissioning it. What an excellent engine! :cool:

Heinrich505

#4209, #4211. More good screenshots Tanker and your brand new Darlington Works U class Mogul looks very nice indeed.

Well done Tanker that looks really great :D

Thanks you guys! I can't lie when I say that the U Class is my favorite 2-6-0 in the entire United Kingdom! I hope PLP enjoys filling that last spot in his Swanage Roster with it!

Some Dearnby and District Circa 1948: The last NER J Class visits on a countrywide railtour before being retired to the NRM in York!

MX1xaKd.jpg
[/IMG]

PsxFeup.jpg
[/IMG]

GP4sn6V.jpg
[/IMG]

Such wonderfulness on the last few pages.
Thank you all and thank "U" Tanker46 for the U.
31806 out on the main line (real world) this summer and has already worked a railtour.

It's back to TANE WIP

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

#4219. Ed's NER 'J' class is a fine looking locomotive Tanker. It even manages to make my old NER litho coaches look good.

#4220.

It's back to TANE WIP
I like how well TRS19 runs my Norfolk layout Ken, but I freely admit that it's pretty darn difficult to set up decent looking screenshots at times. TANE is definitely better for that.

Nelson's Crossing halt on the Tenpenny Branch with 'Windweather' in charge of the morning passenger train.

cSgRjTg.jpg

Back