UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Some Ive uploaded to my photobucket account over a long period of time.
LNER_Jub2.jpg

LNER_Jub1.jpg

LNER_Jub0.jpg

5573.jpg

4f2006p2.jpg

13036p1.jpg

screen18.jpg

screen13.jpg

Nice pictures everyone

some from me

fsscr004.jpg

fsscr016-1.jpg

fsscr019.jpg

My new purchases from LMS Man are put to work

fsscr010.jpg

fsscr008.jpg

fsscr011.jpg

9F on shed

fsscr013.jpg

fsscr015.jpg

Linda working in the early hours

fsscr000-1.jpg

Linda checks out the competition :p

thanks lner

57xx + 56xx thanks to LMS Man
9F thanks to Lielesto
Peckett 0-4-0st 'Linda' thanks to Barn700

Also known as a Manure by some! :p

I think this thread is a great idea, and here are a few from me of a busy moment at Shawell.
WFShawell1024.jpg

WFIsabelShwl1024.jpg

3205depShwlupload.jpg

Anthony

Ah, a Manor. The best class of steam there was... :D

Ow you don't know how wrong you are.
Don't get me wrong for a loco of that size being more powerful than a black 5 is amazing and it is great loco but there are better British steamers out there like the A4, Duchess, Merchant Navy and this....
fsscr230-1.jpg

fsscr235.jpg

lner - yes it is! I didn't think anyone would get that! It's something barn700 is working at the mo.

Loving all the screenshots in this thread, but I'm especially looking forward to your GCR route as and when.

Anthony

The crossing wasn't very far away from Nuneaton when your going towards Atherstone, so it sort of a local locomotive :D:D

lner - I know it best from the canal point of view. I can still remember trying (and succeeding) to get our boat into the then very derelict loading basin in the mid 80's.

Even today there are stiil lengths of track visible. One of many projects includes a representation of the line and colliery.

There's a long way to go yet....
Bax2.jpg

Bax1.jpg

Did someone say UK Steam........:hehe:

Just a few screenies to help your thread along lner, a great idea btw..

Cheerz. ex-railwayman. :wave:

trainz2007-10-2118-23-38-52.jpg

trainz2007-10-2118-33-27-41.jpg

trainz2007-10-2118-48-03-65.jpg

lner - yes it is! I didn't think anyone would get that! It's something barn700 is working at the mo.

Loving all the screenshots in this thread, but I'm especially looking forward to your GCR route as and when.

Anthony

And by the looks of the number on it, is preserved at Bressingham, Norfolk, although when I went it was stored in the shed!

they good shots though, you can't beat style and British Steam has plenty of style :cool:

Stanier2-6-0ShuntingVans.jpg

A Stainer Mogul shunts its van train into a siding, this locomotive was stabled at Nuneaton (not sure when or for how long though:p)

Hay did you know that Merchant Never ran north of templecombe on the SDJR and they only appeared in 1966 right at the end the only pacific on the SDJR from bath all the way south where the bullied light pacifics.

No I didn't, but they just look good on my layout! :)

Talking of the Merchant Navy....

I found these pictures of the Merchant Navy on my photobucket album

MNAylewikheadshunt.jpg

MNAylewickgoodsyard.jpg

MNAylwickstation.jpg

MNpassingStamforthmuseum.jpg

I also found these...

StainerMogulAylewickshed.jpg

StainerMogulAylewicksignalbox.jpg

nice.jpg

and finally this poster I made...

Sendyourfreighttoaylewick.jpg

Anthony

the above mentioned is soon ready to be released after a through testing, it should be out in a few weeks :)

Back