UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Evilcrow,
Wonderful shots. The clarity of your shots is so incredibly sharp. I especially like the first one - the lighting and detail just leap from the shot. :cool:

Heinrich505

Agreed. I am particularly a fan of that mountain terrain. Not too many places in the UK that I can think of like that!

And of course I am won over by not one but two of my favorite GWR Pannier Tank - the 9400 Class!

Bravo Ken! We're all in awe of your awesome screenshots!! :D

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

When lockdown is finished and we're all free (ish!)

sSzyRNQ.jpg

UpSLNQx.jpg

Perhaps the Bodmin and Wenford Railway could host a Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway themed gala - perhaps!

Rob.

Last edited:
Some fantastic shots on here of late everyone, always great to catch up!

I've been quiet as of late as I am away from my PC for a few months but I'll get back to Swanage soon!

Cheers,

PLP

...Excellent L&Y locos! I see you finally found a way to reskin the Aspinall Class 23 eh?

Thanks. The Aspinall class 23 is from here: http://www.settleandcarlisle.co.uk/ , click on 'Service Pack now available' and scroll down half a page.
You will probably need to have S&C installed for some dependencies, the loco itself is an older version, the texture files aren't locked.

#3748. Now there's a sight for sore eyes Rob. Reminds me that I've got a L&Y brake van that needs finishing off.

Thanks, I quite like Lancashire and Yorkshire, makes a break from the usual Southern Railway stuff.

Rob.

1935 - Consett - A Class 0-6-0ST and CIC Coal Empties

A Consett iron Company A Class 0-6-0ST hauls empty company coal hoppers over the level crossing at Delves Lane from the Fell Coke Works bound for the Medomsley exhange sidings at Bradley.

Aw but the Southern stuff is so much fun Rob! :hehe: Thanks for the link to the earlier version of the Class 23. I've been wanting to make a LMS Version for a while now and because of you this is entirely possible now!

Before I post the last bit of my "Breakwater Crusade". Just gonna share a few shots of me playing with the BR era version of Dearnby. I forgot how carefree it can be when you're just running trains for the heck of it! :D

onemc6g.jpg
[/IMG]

62uGub4.jpg
[/IMG]

q0wU4d9.jpg
[/IMG]

4lmZK3F.jpg
[/IMG]

tpCyLH8.jpg
[/IMG]

1DBDZc2.jpg
[/IMG]

XsYEDtt.jpg
[/IMG]

Some fantastic shots on here of late everyone, always great to catch up!

I've been quiet as of late as I am away from my PC for a few months but I'll get back to Swanage soon!

Cheers,

PLP

Welcome back Parker! :D

I'm glad to see you frequenting the forums again! Just in time too! In a few weeks I will have a special surprise for your Swanage Route! :hehe:

#3754 Always nice to see those red CIC long boilered saddle tanks Frank.

I forgot how carefree it can be when you're just running trains for the heck of it! :D

Yes indeed Tanker, - I couldn't agree more.

Special testing is being undertaken on my Norfolk layout.

2lh2blE.jpg

93ocA35.jpg

post # 3757: That looks good! I've seen its progress on the RMweb. I must say, I'm quite impressed with your self made additions e.g. footboard. It looks like a prime candidate for a reskin into a Furness Railway railmotor!

Rob.

Last edited:
post # 3757: That looks good! I've seen its progress on the RMweb. I must say, I'm quite impressed with your self made additions e.g. footboard. It looks like a prime candidate for a reskin into a Furness Railway railmotor!

Rob.

Thanks Rob. I've still very much got my 'L' plates on with 3D modelling so about all I can manage at the moment is making additional plug-in bits for models. Some bits like the footboards might find their way onto the DLS as I'm sure other Trainz folk would find them useful.

I'm still testing the GER Steam Railmotor and its driving trailer, but they're very close to being ready to upload. So far I've been asked to do a GWR reskin so other versions could be very possible.

P0haaVu.jpg

Last edited:
re posts #3743 lewisner, #3748 Heinrich505 and #3745 Tanker46,
thank you gentlemen for your compliments.
re post #3759 KotangaGirl.
Your railmotor Annie, a wonderful idea. Must say I concur with robd over the self made additions, carriage destination boards would be nice (hint, hint).

Still in TANE

Cheers, evilcrow

.... Just gonna share a few shots of me playing with the BR era version of Dearnby. I forgot how carefree it can be when you're just running trains for the heck of it! :D

tpCyLH8.jpg
[/IMG]
Nice pics Tanker. Apologies for quoting the image, but is that Skipper's 94xx class loco in BR livery (with number on smokebox door)? Getting that loco into BR livery is something I've wanted to see for some time!

Paul

Thanks Paul! They are really cool huh?

DeWO4PD.jpg
[/IMG]

All the credit goes to Evilcrow for the 9400. I noticed that he made a fantastic reskin of the 9400 in one of his recent screenshots and he was kind enough to give me a copy.

8EGDex7.jpg

I really like this reskin! I've tried over and over and over again and I just couldn't get the reskin right and Ken got it perfectly! :D

Last edited:
Back