UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Thanks very much Tanker. I am making progress with the North Cornwall, but there still is a lot to do. If you had as much trouble with the Uk Sussex Lines as I'm having with the North Cornwall then 'I absolutely sympathise with you.' as well. The same layout builder made an East Cornwall Railway route which can be joined to the North Cornwall, but that also has major track alignment and gradient transition problems as well. I'm thinking about it, and if I decide to go ahead I can see a year's work ahead of me to get it all working properly.

Moorswater viaduct on the East Cornwall Railway.

ExRw4U9.jpg

Stella Yard

Looking good Annie.

I have been doing some work in the vicinity of Stella Gill yard on my NW Durham route.
An NCB tank loco bringing a short rake of loaded NCB wagons from a colliery on the Sacriston colliery waggonway bound for the Stella Gill cokeworks.

Looking very nice all. I decided to go back to the OLD signals so that they don't just change 2ft from the front of the engine. Little nicer too being lattice instead of the pole type so in some ways they're more prototypical.

0D0F2AD488FAAF73382D2D0D965DA6A348E5B23E

17697 getting itself sorted for the 1050 passenger service to Fellbeck from Dacre. Alighting at Dacre Bank, Wath by way of the guard and Fellbeck.

3FDA2E1958D468C2807B268E6FC0A6BBCC58D359

Later on that day 0-4-4 number 1903 is framed in the cab of a 7F as she moves along the queue for water and coal.

4A6FF735EF5D36500FE4142AE104D0270CE8726B

The same 7F pictured here on the horseshoe at Dacre. The incline can be clearly seen as she takes the mixed goods up the valley to Fellbeck.

E37CAC29C5A2F37F2AFD701807A588A3C10A46F3

#2944. Industrial steam what's not to like Frank.

#2945. Good looking screenshots there Jimmy. The problem with Uk signals in Trainz is that many of them are old models now and there are a number of script versions. All of which leads to having to stop in front of some signals before they will change to 'off'.

Great looking shots there Neville, are the roddings NSWGR? And ye Kotanga, they were actually getting quite annoying so even though the models for the lattice ones are little less T:ANE or 19 they work AS they should even without having to add the invisible stuff to go with the branch signals I was already using. I can now get up the line without having to slow to a crawl till the signals change.

Thanks HotshotJimmy - yes I think the rodding is from the NSWGR set.
MP242 - the period I prefer to model is during the last days of steam, and so weathering is almost compulsory.

CB438508FB0029228C1B3C6D991808568738244D

I can finally say that the Wathdale and Fellbeck Railway will be coming to the DLS "soon"

The railway is the first proper route I've done soley in T:ANE as the others have been updates of previous TRS2004 routes. It's been great re-learning techniques and making new ones.

52E1B5AF92BC63F64A71227C47DDE5F5C711B47E

D9C9F2E8915DB949C2A10C038630F88A1FDF7B4B

850D3B153FACB824B4DA864C46982715B106C4F3

I'm pretty happy with the finished product. I think no route's ever completed personally but its in working order and i'm currently having a blast running it.

Great photos everybody !
Todays little job was to build Station Farm at Wetwang but it took several hours. Here is G5 67293 of Malton shed heading home past the farm with an elderly pair of clerestory coaches.

Building up a farm and making a nice job of it can take a surprising amount of time. Station Farm looks good lewisner.

Thanks HotshotJimmy - yes I think the rodding is from the NSWGR set.
MP242 - the period I prefer to model is during the last days of steam, and so weathering is almost compulsory.

Somehow I managed to miss seeing your screenshots Neville. They are impressive as always.

I can finally say that the Wathdale and Fellbeck Railway will be coming to the DLS "soon"

The railway is the first proper route I've done soley in T:ANE as the others have been updates of previous TRS2004 routes. It's been great re-learning techniques and making new ones.

Should be a layout to look out for Jimmy. One question though, - which version of TANE will the Wathdale and Fellbeck Railway be for? I have TANE Sp2 and SP3, but not SP4.

Should be a layout to look out for Jimmy. One question though, - which version of TANE will the Wathdale and Fellbeck Railway be for? I have TANE Sp2 and SP3, but not SP4.

Interesting you say that as I checked once it was approved to make sure I hadn't made any spelling errors in the info, I have SP4 (Steam) but its listed for SP2-3 if that helps. It seems they don't release for SP4 wierdly.

433671EB518F4648850190322ADF9B3C69385251

2P 564 running around the 0950 to Fellbeck. If you pull in with a larger engine there is a Sentinel provided for shunting duties in Dacre :p

That's good Jimmy. I stick with SP3 because my TANE install has a lot of legacy assets and routes I don't want broken. That station over roof is amazing reminds me of this painting by Monet.

monet-gare.jpeg

That's good Jimmy. I stick with SP3 because my TANE install has a lot of legacy assets and routes I don't want broken. That station over roof is amazing reminds me of this painting by Monet.

monet-gare.jpeg

It's actually a station no longer a station around Ivo Peters' old stomping ground. Need another hint? :D

Back