UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Hello everybody
This is a great thread and it's a pity it seems to have died. So I offer my 2p-worth in the hope that more BR steam fans will contribute.
I've been working for some time (still not finished) on a single board route which represents an N gauge model that I was going to build (never started) about six years ago.
Ladies and gentlemen ....... Singleton

SIvattCl2MTHLP22.jpg

LMR Ivatt Class 2MT waits in the rain at Singleton High Level

Well that seemed to work to here's another to keep the pot boiling....

SFowlerCl3FshuntingGoodsyard1.jpg

LMS Fowler Class 3F shunting at Singleton goods yard

I shall edit this post once I am home cause I cannot see the pics at college lol but thanks for keeping the thread alive :)

EDIT

Nice those screenies look great :p

Last edited:
Kent & East Sussex

Hello all,
For a start forgive me if I don't get the stock quite right, if it's wrong I stand corrected. I make lovely routes but am hopeless with rolling stock.

Here is Rolvenden with a P Class and a Terrier simmering on shed.
KESR_1_Rolvenden.jpg

Out to Robertsbridge to see a Spam Can roaring in coast-bound
KESR_2_Robertsbridge1.jpg

Just glimpse it between the stock at the station
KESR_3_Robertsbridge2.jpg

And a higher shot
KESR_4_Robertsbridge3.jpg

Then to Headcorn to catch a King Arthur standing waiting (the wrong way round!)
KESR_5_Headcorn1.jpg

Here it goes, wrong line working - sorry about that, left my brain on the settee....
KESR_6_Headcorn2.jpg

Thanks to photobucket too.

Angela

Time around Nuneaton

Nice shots Everyone.
Here are a few from me.
screenshot343.jpg

We Start at Ashby Junction where we see an Ex-LMS garrat with an up coal train.
screenshot353.jpg

Next we move Abbey street station where we see a Black 5 with the 10:20 from Birmingham to Loughborough.
screenshot361.jpg

An 8F Swinning right across Midland Junction with a Mixed freight for Abbey Street Sidings.
screenshot366.jpg

Leaving Nuneaton Platform 2 is a Class 117 DMU With a train for Lemington Spa Via Coventry.
screenshot375.jpg

Next we move to Griff Branch where we see NCB No.9 Hauling some empty trucks up from the Wharf.
screenshot380.jpg

Here we see NCB No.5 with a coal train going under the canal. Just after the Aqaduct the clime up to the yards at Griff Junction Starts.
screenshot382.jpg

Finally we see a Crab hauling it coal train out of the Griff Branch Siding. Next it will move into the run around just up from the Junction. This will allow the Crab to haul the traun to Nuneaton Up Sidings.

Nice pictures eveyone, now for a plea, I placed a link to a download on this thread for the Gret Central Railway that I created, this download is now no longer there and I was wondering if anyone here who downloaded it still has the file and if they could PM me and send it along to me after I give them my email address?

Thanks lner

Excellent shots all, reinstalled my TC3 but still can't get CMP to work.:'(

However, it starts ok so at least I can run it with the built in rolling stock.

Class24.jpg

Class 24 D5027 heads a coal train along the S&C.

Gam :)

TLBlade, I really like that second one there.

"We Start at Ashby Junction where we see an Ex-LMS garrat with an up coal train."

I love those "urban-esque" shots. :)

Nice looking route there AB80135 :)

0-6-0 65464 with a maroon Gresley rake in tow coasts towards it's next schuduled stop at Densley Worth.

Gam

O1.jpg

Nice Pictures there :)

@ 2995Valiant thanks for that sorry about the long delay in my reply the line is now being reworked :)

screenshot1020.jpg

From my route called new route :eek::hehe:

Some from my scarborough whitby route W.I.P

screen298xp7.jpg

SCARBORO TO MIDDLESBROUGH TRAIN AT RAVENSCAR
screen309ua2.jpg

PROSPECT HILL
screen306tf8.jpg

HAWSKER
screen292tg4.jpg

EXCURSION HEADS TOWARDS RAVENSCAR

Is this the end of steam?

Where have all the steam people gone?Have they all been sucked into a portal somewhere.I enjoyed the pics in this thread.:'( :'( :'(

Hi all, How is everyone ok?, I hope so.
Well I have been Flying Wurgers on a IL2 and havn't been on trainz for a while but I am now getting back into to it so here are some screenshots
screenshot1121.jpg

screenshot1124.jpg

screenshot1127.jpg

Back