UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

I'd love to be able to repair them myself but the edition of IMEditor I have installed will not allow me to do it.
So it's either wait for the repair group, and I'm not even sure it's on their radar, or hope that someone else takes up the challenge.

I will not be holding my breath.

Peter

A problem as well Peter is the question of KUID numbers and asset versions along with licence issues. If i clone the coaches, repair them and send them to you under my own KUID ID number I could be putting myself in an awkward situation. The 'Built-in' coaches have problems too with N3V's locked in 'TEXTURE' format which can't be altered so I would have to send you a modified TS2009 original coach which if it keeps it's earlier version KUID number would be obsoleted in TS2019. If i was to update the version numbers on the TS2009 original coaches to obsolete the 'Built-in' coaches before sending them to you I could put myself in more hot water. So the whole thing is a can of worms.

Doing the m.onetex conversion with IM Editor isn't too difficult, just tedious. As Anthony mentioned IM Editor is simple to update to Professional status, - it will throw up a warning message to ask if you know what you are doing and all you do is click on the affirmative answer and you are in.

Peter - there is, as far as I know, only one version of IMEditor; you just need to activate the "Professional" version under File: Settings.

hth,

Anthony

Thanks for the tip Anthony.

Gresley BG now altered and gives the much better result below

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Now for the rest of the Gresleys

#2765. That is a wonderfully atmospheric screenshot Frank.

I took some snaps while having a test run on stagecoach's TS2004 layout Devon Lines. It's a stunning old layout, but should you download it there will be missing dependencies that no longer exist anywhere and plenty of things that will need repairing.

kPxB7V0.jpg

vHHEwrj.jpg

BRjSiX2.jpg

sOX5FeI.jpg

tGgIvw1.jpg

if you don't have any Trainz under TRS19, then how did you fix that TRS2004 route?

TS2012 is still available to buy on Steam. I don't think it's available from third party sites like GamersGate anymore as they seem to be just selling Steam keys.
Installing TS2004 routes into TS2012 is the only way I know of to convert them into a form that TS2019 will accept.

If you check the track beside my avatar you'll see that I do own TS2012 and a number of older versions as well. The 'Trainz Simulator 12' logo in my signature isn't just for show.

TS2012 is still available to buy on Steam. I don't think it's available from third party sites like GamersGate anymore as they seem to be just selling Steam keys.
Installing TS2004 routes into TS2012 is the only way I know of to convert them into a form that TS2019 will accept.

If you check the track beside my avatar you'll see that I do own TS2012 and a number of older versions as well. The 'Trainz Simulator 12' logo in my signature isn't just for show.
I knew that, I thought you didn't have it installed

I knew that, I thought you didn't have it installed

I have everything on my avatar track installed except for TC 1&2. The Devon Line screenshots were taken in TS2012 and not TS2019. I may take the route across to TS2019 once I've done the majority of the needed repair work in TS2012.

Either way it certainly an impressive feat Annie! I may have to reinstall TS2012 once I get a new desktop for Trainz Work..

Edward has been waking up at 2am a lot recently so I managed to get some TRS19 time in while I cuddle him on the couch. Just a few pics of the Umneth Dockyards on the Welney & Umneth Tramway.

Early morning in the yards and the locos are getting coaled for the day's work just as the sun breaks over the horizon.

IBtRahX.jpg
[/IMG]

The first trip of the day belongs to Ex-LNER Y8 Class 68090 as it brings the "Quayside Pullman" out of the station towards the docks so the men can start their daily grind.

sl4KFTe.jpg
[/IMG]

hp026It.jpg
[/IMG]

5uMkEzs.jpg
[/IMG]

Looks like all made it there safely! Here's to hoping the work goes just as smooth!

Sm93P54.jpg
[/IMG]

oeILmBd.jpg
[/IMG]

Either way it certainly an impressive feat Annie! I may have to reinstall TS2012 once I get a new desktop for Trainz Work..

Edward has been waking up at 2am a lot recently so I managed to get some TRS19 time in while I cuddle him on the couch. Just a few pics of the Umneth Dockyards on the Welney & Umneth Tramway.

Early morning in the yards and the locos are getting coaled for the day's work just as the sun breaks over the horizon.

The first trip of the day belongs to Ex-LNER Y8 Class 68090 as it brings the "Quayside Pullman" out of the station towards the docks so the men can start their daily grind.

hp026It.jpg
[/IMG]

Looks like all made it there safely! Here's to hoping the work goes just as smooth!

Sm93P54.jpg
[/IMG]

Those coaches look distinctly like 86627:100529 and those were created as something extremely low poly but passenger enabled to run on a laptop. I actually found some very early coaches that had that appearance to sort of justify them but I must say I'd never envisaged them being used in a conventional screen shot.

If they are then I'm impressed they were chosen.

Cheerio John

They certainly make good workmen's coaches Tanker.
Nothing like starting them young, - hopefully Edward will grow up and be a Trainz enthusiast too just like his Dad.

Devon Lines is going to be a long project that's going to take some time before it's done. It's possible to run trains on it now, but a lot of work needs doing to it.

Nice to see some items of mine in use :)

Great shots

Chris

IBtRahX.jpg
[/IMG]

sl4KFTe.jpg
[/IMG]

hp026It.jpg
[/IMG]

5uMkEzs.jpg
[/IMG]

Sm93P54.jpg
[/IMG]

oeILmBd.jpg
[/IMG]

Post # 2772 - They are indeed your coaches John! Most of the stock that I run in the dockyards was built by you, Bob, Ron or Chris. I based the docks off of the Melbridge Dock layout from Hornby's Sept 2016 issue and your coaches were the perfect choice to replicate the Devonport Dockyard Workman's Carriages! Thank you so much for making them!

Post #2773 - Thanks so much Annie! Our little guy is usually a quiet sleeper but he's been a bit fussy lately. He seems to quiet down when I put Trainz on so I hope he will follow the family tradition of Trainz in the future! :)

Post #2774 - Thanks for the support Chris! Your Y8 has found a permanent home on the tramway and it fits right in taking passengers along the dock! You'll be happy to know that your freight wagons are getting tons of use along the Brighton and Cornwall lines as well! :)

BwtKwgR.jpg
[/IMG]

F2WE0H8.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
AB8BAE4033CE388370E221BC7CC8B4B324DC967D

Attempt no. 1 of point rodding, i'll leave it to the pros to tell me if its a yay or nay lol

F744471618F57ADBBDDD28EA4ABF5B2563EF2F2E

Surveyor took a back seat tonight for me to enjoy the WIP route...

C1AC30F22E916AC69A59B47EE43F1675710A8566

26F709459508823570B775C78B7ECD104F1E96C0

Engine sheds busy sorting locos out for workings

B0B6FD0E01FC7E1E3527E1FE38C9C929FA75499C

Local service nearly at Dacre

A5906E2E974283CDF45C0E675BA68C09A809F7E9

Couple of shots while taking the coal up to Fellbeck Quarry

9B2841348A36A7EC9D5DC45A4338C1BECA1D537F

5C266E268AF0BD4D60F99E1E1C8C2B26FCAC4CEB

Stone train crossing the Wath Viaduct

37C237B3D4B99B5F171F8F7780869AF2B3EDC67C

3199D31AECC39EF27435EB9BECB2861F599927BC

C40D695FE4A507DF1977CC51135120DB66C91F00

Waiting just down from the quarry for the local to pass. If you're not careful here you can very easily get a runaway down the 2.5%. 400 tons of stone does not stop easily :eek:

7CEA2D06C41C58DBA1E4BF2DF416CEE2E15E491A

Local passing Wath halt.

EDIT; the 3f is the banker that is sometimes needed for the coal train to reach the quarry. Not always but it can be handy for those not experienced on the route. Can confirm that another player can bank a train while uncoupled which will give some great gameplay for this route :D

Last edited:
Excellent screenshots Hotshot. As to the point rodding it looks very neatly done. I tried laying point rodding on my own routes and it was a frustrating disaster so now I don't do it anymore.

Much appreciated Kotanga. If the wiring existed for the signals I'd be doing that but I can't find any on the DLS.

<kuid2:72730:24381:2> Stelldraht 1x

<kuid2:72730:24382:2> Stelldraht 2x

<kuid2:72730:24383:2> Stelldraht 3x all by gerd.

I don't know how useful they might be, but they are the only signal wires I know of on the DLS.

Edit: Searching on the DLS for 'Stelldraht' turned up all kinds of signal wire hardware, but I don't know if they will be what you are looking for.

Last edited:
Didn't even consider european stuff. Right i'll fire up the PC and take a look. Point rodding going to and from signals just bugs me so it needs work me thinks. Thanks again :wave:

Back