Page 137 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2297

Thread: UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Shunting wagons at the quarry on my rambling GER and affiliated (imaginary) companies layout.

Narcolepsy is not napping.

HP XW8400 Xeon, Dual E5320 quad core CPUs, 16GB RAM, 1Tb SAS Hard drive, Nvidia GTX 960, Win 7.

Default The View from a V1

The fireman's view out of the cab window of a Gresley V3 approaching Pelton station on the Consett Branch's Beamish diversion.
    It has been a stiff climb from South Pelaw junction.

Post #2042 - Nice Cab View Shot! Its rare that people are able to take a screenshot from this angle and you definitely made yours look fantastic!

Out of curiosity, is that the V1 model from Paulz Trainz? It's a really nice model! I am partial to his V3 myself but I do enjoy the V1 as well!

Tanker46

More 19th century engines.

HP XW8400 Xeon, Dual E5320 quad core CPUs, 16GB RAM, 1Tb SAS Hard drive, Nvidia GTX 960, Win 7.

Hi Tanker46. Re post #2043 - thanks. Yes, the loco is one of Paul's.

Post # 2045 - The V1 was the second locomotive I bought from Paul's website. The earlier versions he made tend to have a darker body texture than the updated V3s and I honestly think the original measures up wonderfully.

Post # 2044 - Nice locos KotangaGirl! Between these and the 0-6-4T from earlier, it really amazes me how unique your locomotives are for this route!

Speaking of unique locos, Knucklesnvector just released a new model of his old GWR 850 Class and I have to say it is an incredible improvement! It's on the DLS in GWR and BR Liveries and has been modeled in both Saddle Tank and Pannier Tank formats!

Looks like Dearnby Docks has a new shunter to add to the group!

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Tanker46
    Last edited by Tanker46; May 23rd, 2019 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Poor Grammar

Thanks Tanker. My early 19th century engines are all Paul's work, though I have done quite a bit to them.

Nice that knucklesnvector is revising some of his older engines and I must say his new GWR 850 class is looking very good indeed.
    Last edited by KotangaGirl; May 23rd, 2019 at 11:46 AM. Reason: spelling

Agreed. His design is looking really impressive. I have always liked his locomotives and have used his H16 and E1R in most of my route projects, but this is a whole new level of improvement! I hope he continues to improve on his designs like the Precursors or the Cardeans, and maybe even see some new models of his! (An LSWR G16 would be nice! )

Speaking of your 19th century locos, you said you did some work on them, by that do you mean you gave the textures some refinement? I know you are a master of your craft when it comes to reskinning..

Tanker46

Hi Tanker; - yes I've worked on the textures and I've also adjusted the ambient, diffuse and specular settings for the body mesh. I've also added such details as number plates, different couplings, vacuum brake pipes and footplate crew figures. The cab view/interior has been changed for one that will work in TS2019 and I've also upgraded the engine spec files and engine sound files.
    I particularly like engines of this era and I'm finding that I'm running the more modern models I have in my collection less and less as I steadily wind back the clock on my layouts.

WIP picture with some details still to be applied. This is No.30. The picture above is of No.34. E.G.R. = Eastlingwold & Great Mulling Railway, - which is a product of my imagination.

More Eastlingwold & Great Mulling engines.

Last edited by KotangaGirl; May 23rd, 2019 at 01:32 PM. Reason: added a picture

Trainspotter lady and her bored daughter. I'm presently reworking one of my old layouts for TS2012 at the moment.

Red sky at night featuring....
    A British Railways N2 + 3 Mk1 Sub coaches.

Graham,

A member of TCWW

Interesting landscape! Put a castle atop the crags in the distance and it could almost be Beeston Castle, Cheshire! https://www.english-heritage.org.uk/...woodland-park/

Rob.

Thanks for the memories Rob.
    When my 4 boys were young I would take them walking along the Sandstone trail ( just a part at a time though)
    Now I have found that the Sandstone Trail has it's own website!

https://sandstonetrail.co.uk/

3 out of 4 boys (now men) still go out walking, the other prefers his superbike riding.

The terrain in my shot was influenced by the Quiraing landcape on the Isle of Sky.
    Another place that I enjoyed walking back in the eighties.
    Now even that walk has a website page!

https://www.isleofskye.com/skye-guid...s/the-quiraing
    Last edited by euromodeller; May 27th, 2019 at 02:03 AM.
    Graham,

A member of TCWW

Post #2051 - Nice detail shots Euromodeller! The landscape is breathtaking! I especially like the stone circle in the focus of the shot!

A little more route experimenting: Here's a few shots from the SDJR...

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

And a few pics from Evilcrow's ScR layout. Everything looks good on this one!

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Tanker46

Post #2051 - Nice detail shots Euromodeller! The landscape is breathtaking! I especially like the stone circle in the focus of the shot!

A little more route experimenting: Here's a few shots from the SDJR...

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

And a few pics from Evilcrow's ScR layout. Everything looks good on this one!

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Tanker46