UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

y6S1svE.jpg

zCajYkG.jpg

gd4YAMN.jpg

Last edited:
Been a while since I posted. Managed to get some new progress shots in TRS19:

The Brighton Line during Wartime..

MOHW7Xo.jpg
[/IMG]

YWeLNX5.jpg
[/IMG]

aoha7rH.jpg
[/IMG]

BwzDkmu.jpg
[/IMG]

uhGc7RR.jpg
[/IMG]

This one is for KotangaGirl! ;)

A Brush Type 4 No.D1162 suffered a critical engine failure running the afternoon express from Waterloo. Brighton's shedmaster dispatched mogul No.32343 to rescue the failed diesel and its train. It seems even modern engines have their faults! :hehe:

vopE5RU.jpg
[/IMG]

@tanker, new commission from camscott?

The K class are quite elegant locomotives really, and as all of camscott's work this looks to be to his usual high standard.

Loving the Southern screenshots tanker!

Cheers,

PLP

Post# 2655 - I'm glad it made you smile Annie! I've been so busy with our new arrival that this is the first proper time I've gotten to post these screenshots until now. Glad to see that those toothpaste tubes remembered their place on the Brighton Line! :hehe:

Post# 2656 - Thanks for the kind words Parker! The K Class is indeed a new commission by Camscott and the newest engine to "Roll out" of Brighton Works! It's an excellent locomotive and I think it should be available soon in both BR Lined Black and Bullied Sunshine Black!

bvxyua2.jpg
[/IMG]

You can expect to see at least 2 more LBSCR locos in the near future! I have been saving up for a long time to commission this set of Brighton locos and I'm pleased to see the positive reaction from both Camscott and Trainz users! I am in talks with him about a commission about a Maunsell U Class so it might come around in the future ;)

OeEjAp5.jpg
[/IMG]

MKWD2ss.jpg
[/IMG]

pZX5fz8.jpg
[/IMG]

Excellent screenshots, she really is a beauty!

Good to hear you're getting your locos - always great when you save up for something you really want and finally get it.

I asked camscott about a 4MT and an M7 a while ago but I think a 4MT is floating around somewhere already and I'm not sure I can bite the bullet on the M7!

Cheers,

PLP

Thank you Parker. I really want everyone to be able to enjoy these locos as I have. Camscott does incredible work.

And to answer your question, there is a 4MT in progress - and I am the one working on it! :)

EverTrainz is helping me finish the original mesh that was done by Trainboi. I am hoping to get it done soon.

As for commissions. The M7 or an SECR N Class are really good ideas. I might even recommend the BR 3MT Tank as I believe Swanage is helping with the project to create a new build of one for Heritage Service. I am dead set on comissioning the U Class so I have your back on that end! My 4MT is going to be TANE/TRS19 Compatible so no need to worry about any troubles between the two games!

I have been saving a large lump sum of money to comission the five models I needed for the Brighton Route. It took a few months but it was well worth the effort. Eventually when I extend the line to Eastleigh I will probably repeat the process and do an LSWR set of comissions.

Hopefully the entire Swanage Roster will be completed by the time you finish the route. Fingers crossed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, I had heard that it had been passed across to you tanker! I spoke to trainboi1 about it a couple of years ago and have kept tabs on it ever since - I wish you luck with it! Very much looking forward to seeing the finished product!
Last image I saw of it, the model was virtually complete but no textures - have you made a start on these yet?

I am seriously considering just biting the bullet with the M7, but it's a couple of hundred pounds and I keep umming and arring. The U class though will be terrific I'm sure - camscott really is very talented.

Fingers crossed indeed! It's getting there and all the major work is complete; I'll be honest all that is left are a few houses in Corfe, Swanage and Wareham and some texturing and tree planting but it takes ages and I find it so boring that it's taking me ages to do! I don't envisage it will be long however.

Cheers,

PLP

Thanks Parker! For the most part the 4MT mesh has already been completed but there are several things that need adjustments before I can get into texturing. Piping, fixtures and other components are being rebuilt to prototypical accuracy so it's taking a little longer than I would like. I will start a thread once I get enough progress done to warrant it.

As for Camscott's comission prices, I understand. They're a bit steep. But when I considered that I was basically getting a large number of locomotives in one model versus paying 115 pounds for a single 00 Gauge T9, it was a no brainier for me. I'm an engineer for Amtrak so I his prices don't dent my budget too much but I have never been unhappy with a model he's made for me. They are all done perfectly identical to the prototype. The reason I haven't comissioned a U Class sooner is because I can't find accurate diagrams for him to work off!

Either way, your route looks incredible! Everyone is waiting on baited breath to get a chance to run it in! :)

Thank you for the kind words tanker, means a lot to hear such encouragement.

I think I probably will go for the M7 at some point - although it won't be any time yet as other matters are more pressing! But having said that I agree, his models are superb and I would much rather have a digital version than a model because digital I can run it wherever and whenever in a multitude of liveries!

Cheers,

PLP

Back