UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

I don't know about your Norfolk Layout, but the KESR would be absolutely possible! E5 No.32393 spent most of it's career on SECR metals and it would fit right in on that layout!

This isn't the last LBSCR commission from me either. I have at least 3 more locomotives I need to fill out Brighton's roster.

Stay tuned for them!! ;)

Evening train on my TS2012 Norfolk layout.

L8hXB9e.jpg

Great shots all!

@tanker, where did you get the coaches in the background in the below shot?
IWXss8u.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Sorry for such a late reply Parker!

The coaches are part of a special Christmas Project a friend of mine put out this last year! He set out making every piece of rolling stock from the TTTE Series and decided to do some prototypical stuff as well!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HTTiEVqU6Hrj1V9ipVhXuM_wKjc0Ml7w/view

In this pack there are BR MK1 Brake and Composite Coaches, GUVs, CCT, GWR Mongo Vans, BR Presflow/Mineral Wagons and a lot more! I highly recommend you check it out! :)

A long Highland Railway train on the excellent Somewhere Scotland route. The train contains a variety of non-passenger vehicles plus through coaches from other lines. The Loch and Castle locomotives have been upgraded to TS19 materials. The updates should be released soon.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

1955 Aycliffe on the BR NE Region Bishop Auckland Branch

A BR Class G5 0-4-4T with a local passenger train for Crook in County Durham passing the site of the present day Newton Aycliffe station on the Bishop Auckland Branch.

Sorry for such a late reply Parker!

The coaches are part of a special Christmas Project a friend of mine put out this last year! He set out making every piece of rolling stock from the TTTE Series and decided to do some prototypical stuff as well!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HTTiEVqU6Hrj1V9ipVhXuM_wKjc0Ml7w/view

In this pack there are BR MK1 Brake and Composite Coaches, GUVs, CCT, GWR Mongo Vans, BR Presflow/Mineral Wagons and a lot more! I highly recommend you check it out! :)

Cheers Tanker, the coaches certainly are nice and the livery selection is great!

Just a shame that the couplings aren't animated and other diagrams haven't been built, but still lovely models.

Cheers,

PLP

No problem Parker!

The modeler in question is very new but has a amazing talent for making rolling stock. He said he will be releasing more in the future so I wouldn't put any idea out of your head yet!

Nice shots by Lord-Claud-Hamilton in post #2593.

I can't quite establish the era they're meant to depict but could be post 1950's - 1960's judging by the football style in the first pic although the ladies clothing belie this theory!

Rob.

Nice shots by Lord-Claud-Hamilton in post #2593.

I can't quite establish the era they're meant to depict but could be post 1950's - 1960's judging by the football style in the first pic although the ladies clothing belie this theory!

Rob.

Hi Rob, the era is the early 1950's. It's immediate post war East London, so 'Make do and Mend' with 'Hand me Downs' from older (multiple, it would seem) generations are the order of the day.

That number plate irritates though! Wish I'd noticed before posting.

Hi Rob, the era is the early 1950's. It's immediate post war East London, so 'Make do and Mend' with 'Hand me Downs' from older (multiple, it would seem) generations are the order of the day.

That number plate irritates though! Wish I'd noticed before posting.

The buckminster style football must have appeared by courtesy of Dr. Who then!

Rob.

Edit: for those interested here's a history of the football ball (apologies for going off topic): https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/evolution-ball-used-football

Last edited:
#2601. I especially like the first screenshot taken from the side of the embankment Frank.

A quiet morning at Cathill Junction on the Hopewood Tramway.

Gp1nY1l.jpg

Back