UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Hi again I'm not sure what you mean by typeface :confused: I'm not very good when it comes to computer talk. I will have a go at changing the shed plate. I have also asked if I can add them to the DLS but I have had not relpy yet.

Oh :hehe: i meant when you made the numbers what font was it, times new roman, trebuchet, verdana, etc... and that'd be neat to have the granor (grange manor :p) on the DLS :D

Some more from a new route I am tinkering with whilst waiting for an opportunity to get to the GCR to take some decent pics of the buildings......

This First one shows part of the inspiration for my new Route, Hawes Junction with 60007 'Sir Nigel Gresley' Blowing off impatiently at Dent

6007BlowingoffatDent.jpg

This one shows the same loco but on my route this time with the up mail taken from the cab of 'Kingfisher'

6007Postal.jpg

This also from the cab of Kingfisher is a parcels being hauled by a early preserved Compound

CompundParcels.jpg

thanks lner

not sure about that gorgeous Duchess but the ones I have don't have working couplings but its probably something to do with the license on the working coupling script, but anyways who's looking at the couplings with fabulous engines like that? :D

Hi,
No, sorry my locos dont have working couplings at present.

I'm going to see what happens with the next release of Trainz.Hopefully Auran may finally include them as a standard add on via a few extra attachment points & a slight config file mod rather than needing to script.

I'm not that keen on none standard add ons as they seem to bring more hassle than theyre worth to be honest.Plus some people want them, some dont.

HTH. :)

Some more from the preserved country railway

fsscr004-6.jpg

Stirling Single and Peckett at Epwell

fsscr005-5.jpg

The Stirling Single en route to Chipping Spa Racecourse

fsscr006-4.jpg

Pannier Tank coming off shed at the town terminus

fsscr007-4.jpg

in almost the compound passes the signal box on its way to assist the Titfield Thunderbold which has run a 'hot box'

fsscr008-4.jpg

Here the compound has coupled to the failed train and awaits the passage of the normal service train

hmm is steam out of favour?

some more from the same session

fsscr000-9.jpg

the small prarie meets Mayflower at Binegar Halt

fsscr001-7.jpg

then the compound releaving the Thunderbolt at Epwell

fsscr002-7.jpg

Travelling with the Thunderbolt now as the compound hauls it into the dock where people can at least see it

fsscr003-8.jpg

meanwhile the 45xx arrives at Fenny Norton and the end of its journey

fsscr004-7.jpg

fsscr005-6.jpg

fsscr006-5.jpg

the 9F 'Black Prince' backs off shed to couple to the train to return to Bedham

fsscr007-5.jpg

Back at Epwell the Stirling single is released by the Peckett 0-4-0st to allow for the runaround procedure to be completed whilst Mayflower waits patiently to leave

thanks lner

Great screenies lner, may I ask of the shot inside the signal box ( May 15th # 233 post ) , is this one on the DLS by jetstreamsky with an interior please ??

Cheerz. ex.

Last edited:
@ ex railwayman no that box is a GWR example which I have moved the camera inside of during the session i can get the exact name of it if you like?:)

@ Pellet yep that certainly is ;)

2 more from the same diorama

Hecate.jpg

Hecate1.jpg

and 2 from a diorama I am still working on, the idea is that because my computer cannot take a complete route with any amount of great detail in that i make a sereis of "dioramas" which can be eventually added togethor to create a full aorking railway.

9F.jpg

9FandJinty.jpg

Hello lner, yes please if you can give me the kuid number, or any signal box ( GWR, LMS, BR ) that has an interior and nice clean windows to look out of....:hehe:

Thankz.

Ex.

Back