UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Of course. The only thing is in my picture it isn't the Royal Scot Class pulling it, it's a black 5 in lms colours.

nice shots everyone here are a few from me.
fsscr293.jpg

fsscr294.jpg

fsscr295.jpg

fsscr296.jpg

I am considering releasing this GWR route when it is completed, does anyone want me to? :confused:

Nice route lner (just change the track to MP Wood in VistaMare TrainzMap - in trainzmap it's called Low MP-Track wood)

Last edited:
Yeah it suits the route, and the track you first used is quite high poly! (nothing wrong with it though). And I think you should release your route as you have done well there ;). Also you shouldn't really use concrete tunnels on a steam route as it looks unrealistic :confused: .(trainz also has stone tunnels - more realistic, or if you are confident enough andi06 has an excellent tunnel kit on the dls.).

TLBlade whered you get a grange? it just looks like a renumbered manor to me but... I'd love to get my hands on a grange :udrool:

TLBlade whered you get a grange? it just looks like a renumbered manor to me but... I'd love to get my hands on a grange :udrool:

That is because it is.:hehe:
The thing is I can't build one I'm hopeless at using anything like G max so i thought that this would be a good filler in the gap until one is made.

That is because it is.:hehe:
The thing is I can't build one I'm hopeless at using anything like G max so i thought that this would be a good filler in the gap until one is made.

well it serves the part! :hehe: take the 4,000 gallon tender from one of the King class locos and it'll look even more like one.

Back