UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

RE post #4611 tdstead
Many thanks for the compliment.Had to have a night shot as the compound was at the head of "KenGreens" sleepers
re posts #4614 & #4617 Tanker46
Thanks for the compliment, the compound is a goodly model and available from http://gplocomotives.com/fowler-compound-4p-4-4-0/
A good selection of screenies from you Tanker, mighty fine glint shot of 103, nice one.
re post #4618 Railwoodman.
Thanks Matt, I always have a look at your progress of the PRR. Excellent track work BTW.

Still in TANE

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, Ken

Thanks for the compliment on No.103 Ken - I learned from the best after all! :D

I'm pretty interested in the 4F you have heading that train. It's texturing looks excellent in that lighting! Are you fiddling around with mesh texture settings again? :hehe:

Excellent screenshots everyone. I've been sleeping far too much lately, but here's a snap I took of my ex-B&ER 4-4-0ST at Stogumber on my Minehead branch layout to make up for it.

2Wa6PP5.jpg

Hey! (That's not an angry hey just to head that off at the pass.) Uh so it's me, loustarjogger, and, uh, I kinda lost contact with Neville. So like I didn't even know what was happenin' with Dearnby & District and like I kinda just forgot about the project and all that but I'd love to come back and help in the same capacity I was before if that's okay? Get in touch! Have your brooms call my brooms.

Loustar, level 1 caster.

Hello Lou,

I sent you a PM. Sorry about the delay in replying but I don't come here that often.

Lataxe

re post #4624 KotangaGirl
Nice one of Stogumber Annie.

Re post #4623 Tanker46
It's IMEditor TLC for the 4F. You may need to darken the main texture by about 5% also to suit. A bit of "trial and error" on a clone should see you alright. Here's a screenie,

Cheers, Ken

8uNP4X8.jpg

BR Class 108 DTCL and DMBS of the Eastern region crossing the fens out of Yarmouth on its way to Norwich.

Rob.

Re post #4630 KotangaGirl
Stogumber a pleasant place to visit in the real world and also a pleasant walk to the pub (if still open).
Nice to see the progress with your route Annie.

STILL IN TANE.

Cheers, Ken

Re post #4630 KotangaGirl
Stogumber a pleasant place to visit in the real world and also a pleasant walk to the pub (if still open).
Nice to see the progress with your route Annie.

STILL IN TANE.

Cheers, Ken

Ooh! That's Knucklesnvector's Peckett X Class!

Rare treat to see that stalwart little tank out and about! Bravo Ken! :D

Another locomotive exported, this being a London & South Western Railway T1 0-4-4T.

I reckon I'll have this released pretty soon (my aforementioned big NER Mega-Pack has also been released, for anyone who's interested it's there if you want to check it out).

Have a nice day everyone,
Connor.

unknown.png

re post #4636 johnwhelan
Here you go John, another of your excellent signal boxes. Many thanks for making them.

Cheers, Ken

Some fantastic shots as ever!

Sadly, my hard drive has failed taking everything with it - Swanage included - and rather than buy a new hard drive I'm going to bite the bullet and fork out on a completely new custom PC.

I have a wedding to pay for first though so hopefully within the next year I'll be back! I do have a relatively recent backup of Swanage that I managed to salvage so fingers crossed.

Cheers,

PLP

That's a real blow! The hard drive I mean, not the wedding!

Hopefully you'll be back with the Swanage route, it's a good piece of work from what I have seen of it, very true to the real thing.

Rob.

Last edited:
I feel your pain, I've only recently returned to Trainz after a long sabbatical brought about by a similar HD fail cost me a colossal amount of work on four very substantial routes I'd been progressively building since TS04 days. A small amount was professionally recovered (cost a fortune), and I have access to released versions of the routes, but an awful lot of work still went down the drain. I am currently backing up to both removeable media and a dropbox account. Once bitten, twice shy....
Good luck. Andy

Re post #4638 PortLineParker.
Sorry to read of your bad luck PLP, I hope you remedy the situation.
re post #4640 Dermmy
"It's checkrail, Jim, but not as we knew it...". Smashing site Andy, warp factor 9.

Still in TANE

Cheers, Ken

Reference Post#4641, Ken, that first shot is wonderful. The heavy fog is mixing with the train exhaust and seems to be overtaking the leaving train.

I'm guessing that is a BR Standard Class 4 2-6-4T, trying to escape the fog. The details are very fine on the engine and first carriage. :cool: As a bonus, three other engines are visible as well.

Regards,
Gary

Back